After Party

"Oh god right there." Screaming as he rammed into your sweet spot over and over again.

"Yeah that what you want?" His tone condescending and teasing. "Wanna cum around my cock?"

Hands raking up and down his back surely leaving marks. Wrapping your legs around his waist in hopes you could never let go of this man. His face breathing down your neck as he whispered filth into your ear.

His soft plump lips lingering against your skin leaving sweet kisses. The feeling of his hands running up and down your body had a shiver running up your spine.

"Never fucked such a wet delicious pussy like this." His words had your eyes rolling into the back of your head.

Glad that you decided to go to that party after all. Having met Chris Evans who then lured you into a bathroom where he fingered you up against a door.

That was enough of an invitation to let him take you home. Not wasting any time in ripping your clothes off. You had heard stories of what he was like in the bedroom, but you just never thought you'd get to experience it.

"Loved when I fingered that desperate little pussy of yours didn't ya." Not even asking you a question already knowing the answer to that.

It was true though you were soaked before he even laid his hands on you. Your pussy clenching around his thick fingers as they thrusted deeply inside of you. Having to keep a hand over your mouth so nobody heard you.

"Squeeze my cock baby." He growled into your ear making you whimper. "Wanna feel that tight pussy squeeze me."

"Fuck yes." Opening your eyes to see him staring you down making it much more of an intimate moment.

Looking down briefly as you watched his now soaked cock enter inside of your body. Watching as he would pull all the way out then slam back in so deep you could feel him in your stomach.

"Come on baby don't be shy." His hand grabbed your chin to keep eye contact when you looked away. "Wanna watch your face as you cum."

His eyes trained on your bouncing breasts licking his lips before he attached his mouth around your left breast. Sucking on the nipple until it was raw and hard. Your mouth hanging open as your senses were becoming overly heightened.

Switching to the other nipple to give it the same amount of attention. His drool all around the nipple making a cold breeze hit your skin making goosebumps appear.

"God I love your cock." You motivated making him grab your legs and place them high in the air getting a whole new angle.

Hands on either side of you as his cock was hitting deeper inside. Arching your back off the bed as you felt your entire body turning into molten lava.

"Fuck you feel so damn good." Groaning as his hand reached down to rub your overly sensitive clit. "Could fuck this pussy all day."

Rubbing your now bulging nub back and forth making you squeal. Throwing your head back as your legs started to shake, and your toes curling in the air. Nobody has ever made you feel this pleasure, and you never wanted it to end.

Feeling that familiar feeling of your stomach tightening, and the sudden urge to go. Seconds away from your orgasm. The sounds of his skin slapping against yours echoing around the room. Little whimpers and gasp leaving your lips as your entire body trembled.

"You're all mine." His words should have turned you off, but instead made you crave him more.

You've never felt such a stronger power take over you when he spoke to you like this. He was making you feel so sexy without really saying the words. This man already had you in his webs, and you didn't plan on leaving anytime soon.

"Fuck cum around my cock Y/N." He groaned as he felt you squeezing his cock. "Wanna feel it baby."

"Shit I'm cumming." You cried out as your hands gripped his thighs lightly pushing him back. "Oh god fuck."

"Ohh that's it baby." He soothed you through your orgasm as he slowly pumped himself inside of you feeling yourself getting filled with his warm load.

His hands under your knees as he tried keeping you still. Watching your face unravel from your orgasm, and looked down where you two were connected. A part of you didn't want him to pull out.

Hissing when he pulled out feeling cum leaking out of you and onto the sheets. Your cheeks like like they were enflamed and hot as he was watching you.

"Shit that was amazing." He spoke with a chuckle making you smile as you nodded your head in agreement. "Still hard."

"Really?" Sounding shocked as you leaned up on your elbows to look down and see in fact he was still hard.

"Just can't get enough of that pussy." He said as his hands moved from your legs all the way up to your breasts.

Gripped the lumps of flesh in his hands as he rubbed against them back and forth. His hips moving around as he rubbed his erect cock against your somewhat wet folds. Opening your legs a little wider inviting him in again.

Smirking at how compliant and eager you were for him already. His hands sliding back down to your hips again as you felt yourself grinding against him this time your arousal lathering him up.

"You just have to catch me first." You playful giggled as you quickly jumped out of his grasp suddenly, and ran out of the room.

"Your pussy is in trouble now." Hearing him laugh as his footsteps stomped right after you. "That pussy is all mine."