Movie Time

Fingers thrusting in and out of your folds soaking your sheets by now. Back arching off the bed. Toes curling up against the sheets. Moaning in ecstasy. This is how you were currently.

Bradley was away at the Naval base and you were by yourself super horny. Not wanting to watch bad acting porn you pulled out the sex tape you and Bradley made last weekend.

It was a spur of the moment, and you guys made it whenever you felt horny and needy for him. Which is why you were about three fingers deep inside yourself.

Turning to look back at the computer you were watching him pound in and out of you with his face attached to you neck leaving kisses. It was hot and it had you wishing you could have the real thing right now.

Feeling yourself already reaching the edge climbing closer and closer to your orgasm. Your fingers were obviously no comparison, but it was close enough. You were so lost in your own little world you didn't hear the front door opening.

"Darlin I'm home." You heard Bradley's voice ring through the apartment.

Widening your eyes in surprise not wanting him to catch you in the act. He's never seen you touch yourself, and you had no idea how he would react to seeing you like this.

Pulling the covers back over your legs and putting on some random movie you hear Bradley walk in. He sees you and a big smile forms on his face.

Suddenly his smile is gone and he is just staring at you. It was like he could smell your arousal in the air. There was something about the look on your face, and he could feel the heaviness of your lust.

"What are you watching?" His curiousity was peaked seeing your state.

"Just some movie why?" You were still breathing heavily having been close to your orgasm just a few minutes ago.

"Your face is flushed and you are breathing quite heavily." He starts slowly walking towards you.

You know that look. He knows. You stay silent now knowing how exactly to answer him. The predatory look he has on his face has you swallowing the lump formed in your throat.

He is now standing directly in front of your bed keeping his arms by his side. You pull your bottom lip in between your teeth in nervousness.

His eyes are hungry and he looks ready to feed. When he pulls the blanket quickly from your body before you have a chance to stop him. The cold breeze hitting your still drenched pussy making you shiver.

Once his eyes take in your lower naked half he looks ready to pounce. His eyes are solely focused in between your legs at your wet folds. The cold breeze hitting you making you shiver.

His hands grip onto your ankles and pull you towards him making you shriek. His fingers inching up your thighs teasing you. You were leaned up on your elbows watching his every move.

"Now I will ask you once again. What are you watching?" He asks again this time his voice lower.

He doesn't give you a chance to answer though before he's answering for you.

"You were watching our movie." His smug look telling you he's already caught you in the act and knows exactly what you were doing. "Touching yourself to our movie.

"Bradley." Whining pathetically making him smirk down at you.

"Such a greedy little whore." His words turning you on squeezing your thighs together. "Desperate for my cock."

Leaning his body down towards you he starts kissing along your lower stomach. Sucking on your pelvic bones making you moan. His touches always made you melt, something about them always had you like putty in his arms.

Your head leaned back when his kisses made it to the top of your mound just right above where you wanted him. His eyes on you the whole time watching your reaction to him. Your eyes drooping down as you bit your bottom lip.

Licking a stripe up your folds you body jolted and you could feel him smirking against your skin. Then kissing up and down your inner thighs. Your whole body was on fire waiting for more of his touches.

Teasing you with his tongue as he looked up to your lips parted panting. Eyes closed as you looked really to be fucked out until you couldn't feel your legs.

"Well how about we remake our movie?" He grinned up at you standing up to take off his belt. Shoving his pants down his legs then getting on his knees throwing your legs over his shoulders.

"Fuck." Screaming as he pushed his cock passed your tight folds.