All Tied Up

"Feel good sweetheart?" Chris asked as he pumped three fingers inside your soaked pussy. "My fingers feel good?"

"Oh god yes." Pulling your hands against the silk restraints around your wrists.

Bucking your hips up into his fingers like you were twitching. Sweat forming on your lower back as you felt the room was getting hotter. It was like your body was glued to the bed, and you couldn't go anywhere.

"That's it baby that's it." Your chest heaving up and down as you tried to control your erratic breathing. "That's my good girl."

Chris's eyes roaming your face watching your reactions every time he twisted his fingers inside of you. The sounds your body was making had your cheeks heating up. The room was filled with your whimpers and his groans.

Bending your knees as you spread your legs feeling a cool breeze hitting your core. Your body sliding down the bed but being stopped by the restraints.

"You look so pretty all tied up for me." His tone playful but it sounded so dangerous. "Can do whatever I want to you."

This was the first time he's ever tied you up, and you were quite surprised he suggested it. He has never expressed any interest before so you wondered what brought on this new found kink. You weren't complaining at all though as it felt incredible having your sense of touch taken away from you.

"Soaking my fingers so much baby." Growling as his lips attached themselves to your inner thighs sucking on the flesh.

Throwing your head back as he twisted his fingers deep inside you hitting your sweet spot. Closing your eyes as you let the feeling take over your body. Feeling your pussy clenching around his fingers making him groan.

Grinding your hips up and down along his fingers trying to feel more. Whimpering every time he slowed down making him chuckle at how desperate you were for him.

"Fuck you should see how hot you look right now." His words melting your body as you felt his eyes on you the whole time. "All tied up for me to play with."

"Fuck Chris." Unable to form the words coherently as he attached his lips to your clit sucking hard. "I want your cock."

"I know baby I know." His tone teasing watching in awe how much your body was writhing on the bed. "Always so desperate for my cock."

His tongue twirling around your numb in rhythm with his fingers. The feeling was becoming overwhelming and your vision was starting to blur a little bit. Your back arching off the bed as you felt yourself becoming closer to your own release.

"Please Chris." Begging him this time as you looked down where he was your arousal on his beard and watching as he was knuckle deep inside of you.

"God I can't wait to fill this tight little pussy up." Feeling your pussy clench around him your mouth hanging open soft whines coming out.

Hands curling into fists as you so desperately wishing you could touch him right now. Judging by your body movements he knew you were getting impatient for him. Loving the way your body always reacted to him no matter the situation.

"Chris I'm gonna cum." Warning him as your toes started curling into the sheets.

"Oh no sweetheart you're gonna cum around my cock." Stopping everything he was doing as he leaned forward to kiss your lips.

Pushing your head up so you could start making out with him feeling his erected cock brushing against your still soaked folds. Moaning into his mouth when he started to grind down on you. His length being coated by your arousal so he could easily slip himself inside of you.

"God I'm gonna wreck this little pussy." His voice dark as you felt the tip of his cock pushing inside of you. "Hard."

Sharply thrusting until you felt him all the way in your stomach making you scream. Your whole body was trembling as you felt your pussy adjusting around him. No matter how many times you took him it always felt like the first time.

"Oh fuck Chris." Pressing your lips together as you thighs started to close around his hips.

"You'd think I would have stretched this pretty cunt out by now." Groaning as he looked down to where you two were connected. "Gonna have to fuck you more often aren't I baby."

Grabbing your legs he placed them around his waist so he could start drilling into you. His hands on your ankles keeping you spread for him feeling entirely exposed to his hungry eyes.

"I think someone likes this too much." Chris teased as he was thrusting frantically into you desperate for his own release as well.

Chris's hand reaching up your body pinching your nipple making you whimper. Moving that same hand to your neck placing his fingers snugly around your throat a smile appearing on your face.

The wrists were digging into your skin at this point bringing you both pleasure and pain. His eyes briefly looked to your wrists, but he wasn't ready to untie you yet.

"You look so fucking good like this sweetheart." Sneering through his teeth when he felt your pussy constrict around him. "M'gunna fuck you like this every time."

"Right there shit right there Chris." Crying out when he snapped his hips directly into your sweet spot.

"That what you want baby?" Mocking you as he would pull out then lunge himself deep inside in your stomach. "My baby want me to fill her up?"

"Yes fuck Chris please it feels so fucking good." Unaware that your eyes were tearing up and a drop was rolling down your cheek.

"Don't worry sweetheart I'm so close." His hand removed around your throat moving to your throbbing clit. "Fuckin cum around my cock baby."

Your pussy squelching around his cock as your entire body was shaking and your legs trembling. Closing your eyes as you felt the pit in your stomach igniting. Chris encouraging you with filthy words and kisses along your neck and collarbone.

"Fucking Christ baby like that."

"Love this pussy so much sweetheart it's all mine."

"Want to feel that tight pussy cream around my cock."

Feeling your orgasm ramming into your entire body making you spasm around his cock. Both of you crying out at the same time your releases took over your bodies. His thrusts slowing down as his cock twitched and threads of his load and yours leaking out of you and down your thigh.

Placing your feet onto the bed with your knees still bent. Both of you trying to catch your breath his head leaning forward into your chest kissing between your breasts.

"Jesus baby gonna have to tie you up more often." His voice cracking as you licked your lips trying to activate your salivary glands. "You looked so fucking hot."

"You weren't so bad yourself." Joking with him making him chuckle tugging on the restraints making him look up to your hands. "Can you untie me Chris."

His hands were running along your legs in a soothing motion. Feeling your legs being spread again as he looked down where he was still inside of you. His cock twitching again as you felt him grinding incredibly slow inside of you your mouth parting open.

"No." His response made you look at him in confusion but he just smirked at you. "Oh I'm not done with you yet sweetheart."