My Bad Boy Biker

"God I can't believe I am here." You spoke to your friend on the other line as you sat down at the bar in some local tavern.

"Any cute guys?" She asked making you scoff.

"I literally just got here." Shaking your head as you took a sip of your drink looking around. "Besides it's literally all biker dudes here."

"I heard biker dudes have big dicks." Her comment had you choking on your drink making people turn their heads to you.

"Jesus Christ Y/F/N." Lightly laughing as you wiped your mouth. "I'm gonna miss that potty mouth of yours."

"God I'm gonna miss your gorgeous face." She sounded sad and you could imagine she was making a frowny face. "Who am I gonna go bar hopping with?"

"Hey I can't even go bar hopping in this small town." You joked feeling sorry for yourself realizing you were living in a very small western type town.

"You better come visit me soon." Rolling your eyes knowing that was already a given.

"If this is all there is to do here than trust me I'll be visiting sooner than you think." You joked hoping nobody heard you.

"Hey I gotta go my boo just got here." She said as you heard another voice on the other line. "I'll talk to your later."

Without waiting for you to respond she disconnected the phone. Smiling to yourself at how crazy she was, and just how much you were going to miss your best friend. She was your go to person, and now she wasn't going to be right down the road.

Having moved to a new state when you learned there was a job opportunity, and the pay was too good to pass up. Getting the opportunity to work beside a very successful business man in one of the biggest companies.

The only downside was you had to live in a very small town with not much to do. The building was in the downtown area, and you unfortunately were not. It was a small price to pay for possibly getting a good paying job.

As you looked around everyone was either wearing leather or jeans. You looked completely out of place with your yellow sundress. Hair and makeup all done like you were heading to a runway.

People stared at you like you were some type of alien. One wrong look and you would possibly find yourself in a bar fight. The patrons didn't look like they should be messed with. It was clear this was some type of biker bar, but you just wanted to find a place to rest, and have a drink.

"Well hey there pretty lady." A voice spoke beside you and you turned to see a massive guy with a long beard standing there with a beer in his hand.

"Hi." You squealed out with a small smile on your face trying to act friendly.

"What's your name?" He asked as he looked your body up and down.

"Y/N." Your voice not any louder feeling your cheeks heat up from his uncomfortable gaze.

"What's a little thing like you doing here?" He stepped closer to you making you feel uncomfortable. "You don't look like you belong."

"Oh um I got a job here." Keeping your sentences short and sweet as he just nodded his head along. "It's downtown."

"You got a boyfriend sweetheart?" His question threw you off as you stared at him trying to think of an answer.

"I'm sorry but I don't think that's any of your business." Maybe it was the drink talking or you simply didn't want to tell this guy.

"The fuck did you just say?" His voice became darker as he scrunched his face up.

Everyone else in the bar stopped what they were doing to watch what was unfolding. Your eyes went wide smacking yourself in the head knowing you just pissed off this guy.