Something New Part 2

"Oh fuck yes." Moaning as you arched your back on top of Chris. His hands on your hips. "Right there."

"Feel good baby?" Chris mumbled as his hands reached up to grab your bouncing breasts. Pinching your nipples between his fingers.

"Yes so good." Crying out as your nails raked down his chest leaving marks.

Leaning his body forward so his mouth could attach to your nipple. Sucking and biting on the hard nub making you kiss the top of his head as your fingers raked through the sides of his hair.

His mouth moving from one breast to the other groaning to himself. Suckling on your nipples like they were candy, and he was savoring the taste. Leaving a string of saliva as he leaned back down. Feeling a cold breeze hit your nipples making a shiver run up your spine.

Looking briefly over to see a camera man focusing on where his cock as disappearing inside you. Trying not to suddenly get shy knowing he was just right there looking at your most intimate parts.

"Focus on me baby." He turned your attention back to him seeing you start to panic with the camera right there. "Focus on my cock."

His hips meeting your thrusts digging his cock deeper inside of you. Pussy clenching around his cock as you felt yourself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"So fuckin tight for me baby." Growling as he looked to where you two were connected. "Fuck this pussy so good."

Moaning at his words as you focused on your own pleasure. Forehead sweating the heat that was enveloping the both of you. Cheeks clapping against his upper thighs, and pussy making squishy sounds from how wet you were.

Looking down at him you watched as the veins in his neck were popping out. His neck and chest were turning a slight shade of red, and he kept licking his lips as he looked at you.

"Gonna fuck you until you can't walk." Snarling between his teeth as his hands smacked your ass making you squeal. "Pussy is all mine."

Rotating your hips in figure eights making his mouth hang open. His head thrown back in utter ecstasy as he tried to control his breathing. Bending his knees as he drilled up inside of you making you scream.

"Shit shit shit." Hands gripping his wrists as he kept his rough movements at a steady pace.

"Such a good girl for me baby." Hands placed on your back pushing your chest on top of his. "Taking my cock so well."

Turning your head to side as he placed his lips on your neck sucking on your skin. Mouth wide open as little whimpers slipped past your lips. Your hands on either side of head as you would drop your hips down on his cock.

"Feels so fucking good Chris." Crying out as you felt him thrusting his hips up at an all new angle.

Whispering absolute filth in your ear as your legs were starting to get sore. Feeling you slow down his hands gripped your ass cheeks squeezing them as he used them as leverage to go harder slamming you down on his cock.

His pelvis was rubbing up against your clit making you see stars. Your senses were becoming overwhelmed, and you were so close you could taste it.

"Squeeze that tight little pussy for me." Smirking against your skin as his hands moved up and down your body.

Taking your bottom lip between your teeth as you kept whining in euphoria. You've had amazing sex before, but this felt so much different and better. It seemed too like he was enjoying this more than you.

Hands smacking your ass encouraging you to fully let go of yourself. Surely whenever you two were done your body would be covered in marks and small bruises.