Deep in the woods

"Chris what if someone walks by?" Whimpering to Chris as he tugged your pants down to your ankles. The cool air breezing over your exposed core.

"Then we give them a show." He jokingly said his focus solely on your naked lower half. Tugging on himself as he licked his fingers and rubbed them over your folds. "Someone seems to like that idea."

"I can see that pussy glistening for me." Licking his lips at how wet you really were.

Pushing two of his fingers inside of you making you gasp as you turned your head to the side to catch a better look at him. Bending your back a little more as you spread your legs as far as they could go. The sounds of your wetness every time he plunged his fingers back in echoing in your ears.

Chris wanted to take you on a walk through the woods at the park, and you should have figured he would also have something else in mind. Randomly confessing to you that he's always wanted to do it in the woods. He could never keep his hands off you.

"Are you ready for me sweetheart?" Cocking his head at you as he curled his fingers up your core clenching tight around his digits.

"Yes." A hand coming down on your cheek making you jolt in surprise realizing those weren't the exact words he wanted to hear. "Yes, sir."

"That's a good girl for me." Pulling his fingers out your juices coating them feeling the wetness on your hip as he gripped your flesh. "Always a good girl for me."

Bending his knees as he spread your cheeks apart so he could push his cock towards your entrance. Your hands gripping onto the tree that you were currently bent over. Parting your mouth as you felt him slowly slide inside of you. Stretching you out as your pussy swallowed him whole.

"Oh fuck baby this feels too good." Groaning to himself as he clenched his jaw to refrain from cumming too soon. He wanted to enjoy this. "Keepin that pussy tight for me."

"Chris please move." Whining as you wiggled your hips back and forth hoping he caught the silent demand.

"Anything for my girl." Pulling his cock almost all the way out before slamming back in you loud moans leaving your lips. "Like that sweetheart?"

"Mhm." Mumbled through your teeth biting your bottom lip.

"God look at you baby," He teased as he watched your pussy sucking his cock like tendrils. "Taking my cock like this when anyone could see."

Nails digging into the tree bark as his cock was so deep inside you could feel him in your stomach. Your lower stomach bulging leaning your head down just barely enough to see his cock pounding into you. Closing your eyes as your body moved back and forth from the powerful force of his thrusting.

It was eerily silent where you two were except every once in a while you heard crickets chirping or something. The only sounds you could really hear was your moaning and yours and Chris's skin slapping against one another.

"You're doin so good for me baby." His voice a gentle praise of acknowledgment.

Chris could tell you were getting closer the tighter you were squeezing his cock. He wasn't far behind you, and wanted to feel his sweet release when you did. Strained groans and grunts slipping past his lips as he looked from where you two were connected to trying to get a glimpse of your face.

"Oh god I'm there Chris." Backing your hips into his thrusts to feel more.

"Fuck let me feel that tight little pussy cum around my cock." Pushing deep inside you with a sharp thrust a scream leaving your mouth.

That familiar coil forming in the pit of your stomach as you blinked away a tear. Chris leaned forward to kiss your shoulder tenderly the scruff of his beard scraping against your skin as you whimpered at the sensation.

Chris's face was spanked red as sweat dripped down the side of his face. Hands grasping your cheeks squeezing the flesh between his fingers so badly wanting to take a bite. Chris was obsessed with how you felt around him, and he could live inside you if he had the choice.

"Fuck me that's it baby." Chris growled into your ear and that set you off as your body tightened and legs nearly gave out.

"Mmmm my god." Crying out into the air as your walls squeezed him like a vine. Your orgasm smacking you in the face as your entire body felt like it was on fire.

Chris groaning and panting above you as his cock twitched feeling warmth spreading inside of you. If it wasn't for Chris holding onto you your body would have collapsed to the ground. Your arms shaking as you tried to steadily catch your breath. Taking small breaths as you tried to come down from such an intense orgasm.

"We gotta go on walks like that more often." Chris joked as he smacked your ass a genuine laugh bellowing out of your stomach.