Episode 52 "Fire in the Ice" Part 2

Start from the beginning

I am now fully equipped sitting on the bench with the uniform Booth provided me with a face cover as he was afraid that I might get hit in the face and hurt myself badly. I watch as he uses a small saw to get the cast open as I watch anxiously as he does not let me cut it open for him. Wendell has come out of the locker room as he see's us or mostly Booth as he says, "Whoa! What are you doing, man?" "What does it look like I'm doing?" "You think that's a good idea? You got another couple of weeks on the cast." "Well, considering I can't play with a cast on, yeah, it's a great idea. You clear about the plan?" Wendell looks to the sides and behind him to see no one as he then looks at my direction not saying anything. It confuses me as I realize that he can't see my face with this mask protector as I salute him as Booth says noticing, "That's Blueberry in the uniform." Wendell looked confused as I chuckle taking off the helmet letting my hair flow down as I say to him, "I feel hurt as you couldn't recognize me Wendell." Booth and I just look at him as he seems in a bit of a daze just looking at me as I tilt my head in confusion as Booth snaps his fingers in front of his face, "Plan. Do you understand?" Wendell nods, "Somebody bleeds, I collect a sample, put it in a bag, pass it off to Dr. Brennan."

Booth nods, "Lou Herrin, number five, he's our prime suspect. And either Blueberry or I got to make him bleed." I chuckle, "This is going to be exciting." Booth nods as I grab my hair and put the helmet back on, "That's better. Do I really need to keep this face mask on and these extra layers of padding?" Both men say at the same time without any hesitation, "Yes." I sigh and nod, "All right. I understand. Let's go out to the rink." They nod as Booth breaks out of the cast and puts his glove on. We are on the rink as I wave Temp a hello as she waves back as I skate between Booth and Wendell as Wendell asks, "Is that the guy?" Booth nods, "That's him. Lou Herrin, number five." I add, "How nice." Wendell adds, "Wow. You think he even knows how to bleed?" I chuckle as Booth tells us both grabbing the top of my helmet shaking it a bit to get me to giddy down, "Just keep your heads up, all right?" I nod as we get into positions as Booth and Herrin fight for the puck as Booth hits him in the face with his hockey stick." I see that they passed the puck to number two as I wince a bit saying, "Sorry." I knock him on the ground face first by sliding my hockey stick by his skates. He leaves blood on the ground as I wince and continue as Wendell collects the blood.

Booth goes and crashes into Herrin making Herrin fall onto the ground as Booth says, "Keep your head up, Herrin." I then go for 14 who has the puck and pushes him onto the window shield as some blood comes out of him as well. I wince a bit as I continue on as Booth gets another player as it passes to Herrin. I was right by his side as I bumped him harshly onto his side making him go down. He slides for a bit getting up looking at me, "Man, what's your problem?" I just shrug not answering as Wendell comes over to me, "You all right?" I nod, "Yeah. He's just tough." Booth then says to us, "This guy's hard to get mad." Wendell adds, "Man, he's maybe the only one who hasn't shed a drop." I nod, "Aww man... I hope I getting into the box is worth it." I skate off as the two looked at me curiously as we all get into positions as I start annoying Herrin by pushing his head every where as we start getting pushy with each other. I then decided to smack my stick onto his helmet for fun as he turns to me, "Stay out of my face!"

I just shrug and ignore his words as we keep on going with each other. Another time I am skating shoulder to shoulder with him as he has the puck as I push him harsh to the clear wall as he hits the wall but shakes it off pushing back making me fall onto the ground as he says, "Take a warning, pal." He leaves as Wendell who was sitting on the bench had quickly gotten up and helped me up from his side as I chuckle as Booth was also sitting down because of his hand as I tell them, "I think I'm finally getting to him." Wendell then says, "You should let Booth get him when he comes back in." I chuckle a bit more, "What's the fun in that Bub." Booth then yells out, "Hope you survive it!" I just put a thumb up continuing. I am shoulder to shoulder with Herrin as we kept on bumping each other as I see an opportunity to get him to bleed as I said sorry in my head and took it as Herrin stops grabbing his nose and spits out blood. I knew I finally got to him as when I just turned around he was already there using his whole force knocking me down very harshly.