Episode 51 "Double Trouble in the Panhandle" Part 2

Start from the beginning

I then say, "Relationship. Sexual relationship?" Booth asks, "How? Well, when you were... I'm trying to understand. When, uh, you and Julie..." "The girls had separate genitalia. A fair amount of privacy could be achieved by an eye mask and an MP3 player turned up very loud. Julie liked the Kings of Leon. Jenny like Maroon 5." Temp then says, "The American Medical Association is going to take away your license." I nod as Booth adds, "Yeah, that's a motive for murder." I then add, "We should arrest him." Mr. Muir then says, "Wait. On what charges?" Booth then goes behind his desk over to him, "Defiantly positive, for the whole suspicion of murder thing, but you know the, uh, other thing, it's a little confusing." I nod, "Very confusing."

We had changed back to our disguise as we ride back to the circus as Temp say to Booth, "Can you go faster? We'll miss the show." "Oh, we're making great time, Bones. All right, relax." Booth's phone rings as he tells her, "All right, a little help there. Phone's ringing. I'm kind of busy." "Oh, okay. Should we talk about our act? We need costumes." "We don't need the Russian costumes, all right? We're dropping the act." I then ask, "What?" Temp adds, "You both could throw knives. I saw it." "Yeah, I know we can, but we caught the bad guy, all right? We don't need to go undercover. What are you doing? Digging for loose change?" Temp had finally found his phone, "Oh. Oh! Got it. Special Agent Seeley Booth's phone, Dr. Temperance Brennan speaking. Dallas field office. It's for you." "Yeah, of course it is. It's my phone. Then ask 'em what they want." "Okay. What is this about, please?... They say that all of Dr. Muir's alibies checked out and they can't hold him for murder." Booth asks, "He didn't kill the twins?" "He couldn't have driven all the way to the Texas/Oklahoma border during that time." I then ask, "So, now can we talk about our act? As you can see I know how to speak Russian." Temp adds, "I also know a few words in Russian." Booth then says, "Oh, no."

Temp and I finish changing as Booth was outside as we come out

Temp and I finish changing as Booth was outside as we come out. Temp comes out first as Booth says looking at her, "Wow, Wanda. You, you look- wow." "Uh, you too, uh, Boris." "You make beautiful Natasha." I then add, "And I am Anna." Lavalle laughs at the two, "Man, you, you act like it's the first time you've done this." Booth then says, "Yeah, well, we like to keep things fresh." "So, I've seen." I snicker as Lavalle leaves. Temp then whispers to us, "Okay, so, um, I stand against a board, right, with balloons all around me and then you both Pop them with your razor-sharp knives?" I nod getting excited as Booth says, "Right. Unless we do our actual job and find the murder weapon." We start to walk around as Temp asks, "What's with the moustache?" "What? I thought it'd add a nice Russian flair." "It looks like a small animal." I laugh as Booth gives me a look as I raise my arms up in defense, "I didn't say it. Wanda did."

We are now looking through the clown props as Temp says, "There's a giant plastic ice cream cone, giant plastic shoe, giant plastic phone, giant plastic..." We then get stopped as some clowns say behind us, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. You mind telling me what you're doing here?" Booth then says, "Or what, you're going to play tough? You're clowns, right? I throw knives." Another clown laughs, "Let's kick his ass." "Bring it on, Bozo." I get in front of Booth pushing him back a little as Temp says to the clowns, "Uh, we're just looking for a prop, that's all. Buck here is going to knock this nose off my face with a knife." I just smile a bit and nod as a clown says, "Why does everyone think the clown stuff is there for everyone? This is our stuff!"