Cor, he had pretty rock hard abs, that's all I've gotta say.

"Aaaar!" he screamed as he quickly tried to untangle himself and get up.

I quickly got up and sprinted away.

"I'm coming for you Bella!" he roared, as he followed me up the climbing frame.

"Ahhh, no please" I begged as I slid down the slide.

I quickly hid myself behind a wall.

There was silence for a couple of seconds before suddenly two arms pinned me to the ground.

"Ahaha got you!" Alec exclaimed.

"No!!" I screamed in defeat.

Alec leaned in closer to me. So close our noses were touching. Sparks flew through my body. I leaned in closer.

"Bella" Alec sighed.

"Alec"

"Bella, can I kiss you?" he asked me.

"Please"

He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss began soft and gentle and then became passionate and desperate. Our lips locked together, we moved in sync. After a minute, we pulled away.

"That was...." Alec trailed off.

"Incredible" I smiled.

"Yeah" Alec sighed.

"But you gotta catch me first if you want another one!" I squealed, as I ran over towards the monkey bars.

"Oh I'm coming"

A couple of hours later

"That was honestly the best date I have ever been on- it was incredible" I sighed, as I gazed outside the window.

Alec turned to face me - taking his eyes off from the steering wheel for a few seconds- and smiled at me.

"You looked so good with a daisy chain" I laughed as I pinched Alec's cheeks.

"You're never to mention that, okay?" Alec growled.

"I ain't promising anything" I chuckled.

"You sure about that?" Alec smirked at me as he began to tickle me.

"Okay- I promise, I promise!" I exclaimed.

"Thought so" Alec said smugly.

"We're back"Alec smiled, as he parked the car.

Alec walked me to my bedroom door before he pressed me against the wall.

"Do I get one more kiss before I leave?" he murmured, against my lips.

"Well, I dunno...." I trailed off.

Alec pressed his lips to mine. I moaned and opened my mouth to let his tongue slide into mine. We battled for dominance but eventually I won. After a couple of minutes, I pulled away, gasping.

"It gets better each time" Alec smiled at me.

"Bella- will you be my girlfriend?" Alec asked me.

I gasped.

"Yes yes yes! Of course" I exclaimed.

"And will you go on another date with me tomorrow?"

"Of course" I smiled at him.