Introduction

first off, hello. call me K:).. first i'd like to go over a few details:

1. i am not a medical professional. both of my parents are doctors and i plan on studying medicine when i'm older, so the information might not be 100% correct medically.

2. i want to avoid run ins with other writers regarding my story ideas. all of my ideas are my own. i have not and will not copy another writers work without asking. i am aware that many people write about 5sos being medical professionals, but my story plots are fresh and are not copied from other artists. if you feel that this is not the case, please reach out to me privately so we can resolve the confusion. (i have given a brief summary of the plot, once again if you have a problem with it contact me privately)

3. please feel free to reach out regarding ideas, recommendations, and even helpful criticism. i do not and will not get offended as long as the comments are helpful.

4. none of the characters are my own. i do not own 5sos or the inspiration picture of indigo.

thank you:)

this particular story is going to include trigger warnings, which i will mark very clearly by doing:
TRIGGER WARNING
END OF TRIGGER WARNING

this book will personally include:
talk of self harm
(i will continue to add triggers as the story develops)

Plot:

indigo moves with her mom to a hospital where her dad, luke, whom she has never met, and connects with him.

this is who i personally picture indigo as:

she is 16 years of age.

thank you for reading my story and i hope you all enjoy it!