Chapter 7, Part 3. Yuuji, Departing to His First City in Another World

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Kevin called the three adventurers. Yuuji also called Marcel the dog-kin.

「We understand. We were raised in a farming village so not only as a guard but we could also help with the simple farm work. It's just, could we construct a camp inside the fenced area? Then I want to set warning clappers in front of the fence, but only if Yuuji-sama permit it.」(Joss)

Joss, the large man among the adventurers readily consent to remain behind at this place.

The gaudy armor wearer Hector and the female archer Irene stood one step behind him and didn't participate in the talks.

It seems that after they were contracted by Kevin, they had solidly educated by Kevin's exclusive bodyguards.

「Yes, no problem. Just since I believe that the fact you can't enter the house doesn't change, please don't step into the house's premise. The chicken that is being raised in the garden will also be brought outside the house premise before I depart. Then, the logs placed on the northern side could be used as you like for bonfire, to construct a fence, or for other purposes. I won't mind. Well, if you still have question then, please ask Marcel.」(Yuuji)

Kevin the peddler and his two exclusive bodyguards.

Then, Yuuji, Alice, and Kotarou.

The member for the journey to the city had been decided.

□ □ ■ ■ □ ■ ■ □ □

「Alice, if you tired, just say it, alright? Since there is Alice's special seat!」(Yuuji)

「Alright, Yuuji-nii!」(Alice)

The cheerful reply of, Alice who answered while raising her right hand up, resounded in the forest.

It was the next day after Kevin the peddler arrived at Yuuji's house. The group departed to the city in the early morning and heading south through the forest.

The vanguard of the group was one of Kevin's exclusive bodyguard and Kotarou. Then Kevin, Alice, and Yuuji followed from behind, and the rearmost was the other of Kevin' exclusive bodyguard. The march of 5 people and 1 animal. This order was the result of Yuuji's informed about Kotarou's enemy detection ability.

「With the pace of an adult who accustomed to traveling, it will take three days, however, since this is Yuuji-san and Alice's first time on the road, I think we can take time and still arrived at the city on the noon of the fourth day. So Alice-chan, don't push yourself too much, alright?」(Kevin)

Kevin made a simple explanation for Yuuji and reminded Alice at the end of his explanation.

Perhaps she had found it midway, she was wielding a thin branch and swung it around while answering "Alright" energetically. It seems that she still had much stamina left.

On Yuuji's back was a wooden back rack that had been modified so Alice could sit on it. His luggage was packed into a large cloth bag that Kevin supplied and wrapped around like a shawl.2

By the way, Alice didn't carry anything.

Her favorite small rucksack was obviously unusual for this world. For the same reason, the usual trekking pole that Yuuji always carry when entering the forest was also absent from his hand.

「Speaking which, Kevin-san also had been attacked by monsters when on route to my house...... Isn't this means that the monster number really has increased lately?」(Yuuji)

「If it's only orcs or goblins then these two guards won't have any problem with them, but I also sense that they have increased. I think perhaps we should report this at the same time when Yuuji-san applies for Pioneer Citizen and Pioneer Land.」(Kevin)

10年ごしの引きニートを辞めて外出したらजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें