Preview of Club 91- Chapter One

Beginne am Anfang

He reached into the duffel bag he brought up here and pulled out a $1000 band of money. It had a yellow currency strap wrapped around it and the bills were all 10's so I knew it was real. I could see Alexander Hamilton smirking at me, reminding me that I didn't even make that on a good night. What people didn't know about stripping is that, on the weekend you could make $1000, but still only bring home $700 after tipping out and paying the house fee. And most nights were genuinely slow so you'd only bring home 2-4 hundreds dollars during the week and sometimes even less. It wasn't thousands of dollars coming home with me every night, but with this job combined with my nursing assistant job, I was able to pay all mine and my grandma bills. As much as I wanted to snatch them stacks up and run, I acted like it didn't impress me as I looked away.

"Is that suppose to impress me?" I asked him. He didn't say anything as he pulled another stack out placing it on top of the other one. I just kept quiet staring at him as he did the same to me. He had a smirk on his face as I tried to play like that money ain't effect me. Was I a hoe for considering going out with him?

"Go out with me." He said again without asking.

"I told you I don't date clients." I told him again and this time I stood. "Do you want me to dance for you or did you wanna call it a night ? I don't get paid to chat." I told him standing in-front of him. He pulled out another stack before placing it on top of the other two. I was thinking of all the things I could pay if I said yes. That money could pay towards the back taxes on my grandma house or cover the loan she took out on the house to cover the surgery that was suppose to save my mama life but didn't. He saw the dilemma in my eyes as he placed two more stacks on top of the 3. When I looked towards him I could tell he knew he had me. And he did.

We went on a date that very next day and if I'm being honest, it was perfect, it was better than what I thought it would be. We went to this Casino and when I tell you Dre lost so much money, it made my head spin the way he just blew a bag and didn't get anything in return for it. We were there for about two hours before we got dinner at this 5 star steakhouse right next to the casino.

We talked all night and got to know each other, and the more I learned about him, the more surprised I got. I learned that he owned 3 car dealerships, which his dad passed down to him after he retired and that he was 23 years old with a two year old son named Nigel. He said him and his son mother were together 6 months when she got pregnant with Nigel and they tried to make it work for the baby but he said they had irreconcilable differences which caused them to split.

We drank all night and on our way to drop me back at home, the sexual tension we built all night on top of the liquor led me to letting him eat my pussy in the back seat of his car. I think that's why I became hooked on him because just because the sex was horrible that nigga head game was next level.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Fuck Ki!" Dre groaned as I sped up on his dick. "I'm finna nut bae!" He said making me go faster to try to reach my nut also. Before I knew it I watched as his feet tensed up and felt his dick twitch inside me as he nutted in the condom. "Damn Ki!" He groaned out.

I rolled my eyes as I climbed off of him, aggravated as fuck right now. He was finna say how tired he was and I guarantee I wasn't finna get mine. He was laying flat against the bed with his hands over his eyes as I watched his dick get limp with condom still on it.

"Dre I ain't nut yet." I told him as I laid down next to him.

"Ki I'm tired man."he said quietly.

"Dre don't do that bruh, we was only fucking for like 5-10 minutes." I said aggravated. He just laid there ignoring me. I was pissed off because I knew this shit would happen.

"Ain't you finna be late for work girl leave me alone." He said turning on his side.

"I swear to god nigga you better not ask me for no more pussy bruh, because I swear to god you ain't getting nun." I said pointing my hands as I spoke before standing up, grabbing a towel and hopping in the shower. I took my time washing up to make sure I was nice and clean before I went to work shaking my ass in some niggas face smelling like dick and rubbers. I could still feel my pussy screaming for me to go back in there and beg to get fucked, but I wasn't finna let this nigga play with my money more than he already is right now. I turned off the water grabbed my towel, and completely dried every nook and crevice before putting on my outfit for tonight and a jumpsuit overtop.

I took my time applying my makeup and added some curls to my hair before grabbing heels and my keys and jumping into my car to head over to Club 91.

Authors Note:

Hello everyone I'm back again!!!!!!
I've been working on this other story Club 91 for a while now, investing more time into the plot to perfect the storyline and characters, tell me what you think. I'm gonna post the first 2-4 chapters on this story to see if people are interested before I begin publishing the actual book on Wattpad. I hope you enjoy!