Chapter Two

King's POV

I looked down at the lil nigga JJ from the K Street-Trap House, I laughed because this thieving ass little boy just pissed on hisself. See people fuck with your money and assume they're gonna get away with it. Call me money hungry but I clock every cent of mine, the last thing ima let a nigga gone do is run off with my shit.

See I had over a thousand foot soldiers in the streets, all of whom are standing in-front of me right now. They know if they didn't show up here on time, there would be consequences, they do what I say and exactly when I say it.

They all knew me well enough to know my number one rule to this shit was simple. Loyalty. You can fuck over your bitch with as many hoes as you want, but when it comes to my shit, nothing comes before the business, not even ya hoe ass momma. This nigga was beggin' and pleading for me not to take his life, but he knew I would, what he should be beggin' is for me to be merciful enough to make this shit quick. See this lil nigga right here stole over $50,000 worth of product from me. And although that shit was nickels and dimes in my eyes the principal still stands, it was flat out disrespectful. And unfortunately he just made himself an example for a lesson I'm finna teach these lil niggas.

I nodded my head towards my right hand/best friend , Man, it was short for Manny. See our mothers were best friends when growing up, we always lived right next to each other or no more than a few doors down. At one point when things were rough for our mommas they both moved into a 2 bedroom apartment together. Me and Man shared a room together and just like brothers, we argued, fought and stole each other clothes, but we were quick to beat a Nigga ass together. Manny' the only man on this earth that I trust with my life. Sometimes it felt like we were twins born in different wombs. He knew just how I needed shit done and most times I didn't even have to say nun for it to happen.

See me, I usually I like to keep shit silent, and let the streets do the talking, but this the second nigga this year to try to cross me, so I needed to personally let niggas know I wasn't the one to be fucked with. If you compared me and Man's personality people would say he's the hot head and I'm the voice of reason, it just worked like that for us.

I turned towards my men and pointed towards JJ. "Y'all know I don't usually do shit like this but I felt like I needed to personally let all y'all know what happens when you think you can steal from me" I nodded my head towards Man and before you knew it, the first slice was given. An ear piercing scream echoed throughout the warehouse and I watched as many of the men looked away unable to watch the horror in-front of their eyes. 

"So... considering he stole from the mouths of all you, your families and your children, each and everyone of you gets a cut" I flipped the blade over pointing it towards me handing it to Lil Ty. I put Lil Ty on because his pops Big Ty put in a good word for him, Big Ty use to look out for our Mamas back when was kids, so it was only right I looked out for his son even after he passed. Lil Ty hesitated before grabbing the knife from my hands. He went towards JJ and gave him a deep gash through his chest. JJ screamed again this time snot and tears started running down his face.

"Please King, I'm sorry man... just please don't kill me man, please" Lil Ty gave me the knife back and while looking in JJ's eyes I called up another person. " D-Rock you up next" JJ screamed before D-Rock even got to him, and it continued like this until all of my men got a turn.

" So JJ, did you finally learn your lesson"I looked over towards his dead body laying limp in the chair. I'm pretty sure he died 300 cuts ago but these niggas knew I wouldn't stop until the last man standing got his turn.

Man laughed towards me nodding his head "Yea I think he did King"

" Well just incase he didn't" and as I said that I went over to his dead corpse and stabbed him. Not once, not twice, but over and over again. Every piece of his body possible, his face, chest, legs, I wanted him unrecognizable. I lifted up off him smiling towards the crowd of men, getting the exact reaction I wanted, fear. "Alright then, everyone's free to leave" and i knew I didn't need to say anything else. Everyone began to run out the warehouse, tryna get away from the smell of death as fast as they possibly could.

Man looked at me and asked "what you wanna do with him King?"

"Take his body to the 3rd Precinct over on Alexander"

He nodded his head "Alright you want me to send the clean up crew to come wash this room down"

" Yea do that for me, and while you at i-" I was cut off by the ring of my phone. I looked down and saw it was my momma calling. " It's Mama, let me take this real quick" Man nodded and said to tell her he said hi.

"Hello"

"Caine"

"Yea momma"

"Hey baby, I'm sorry to ask but can you do me a favor, I'm over here cooking some greens for Tashas dinner tonight and I done forgot the salt pork. You know it ain't gone taste right without the salt pork"

"Yea mama I'll go pick it up in a few, just give me like an hour and I'll bring it to you"

"Thank you baby, is Manny with you? I tried calling him to make sure he come on time tonight because he was late last birthday dinner" I looked over towards Manny laughing.

" Yea he here mama, I'll make sure he there on time, he said hi by the way"

" okay good, tell him I said hi, and I love y'all. Y'all be safe I'm gonna let you go, I'll see you in a few." I nodded my head like she could see me.

"Alright ma, bye I love you to"

She hung up the phone and I looked towards Manny " Don't be late tryna be up in some hoe pussy, I'm finna head out though I gotta run to the grocery store to grab some salt pork for the greens tonight, I catch you later nigga" I slapped him up before walking to my Mercedes Maybach GLS SUV. I started the car before driving off towards Belgi's Food Market.