Chapter Fifteen

India's POV

I woke up early because I had so much stuff I had to do today. I had to sign the girls up for school, do some shopping for the house, and set up a few doctors appointments. I showered while the kids were still asleep before slipping into a robe and walking downstairs. I searched around for a bit before I finally found the kitchen. As I walked in I jumped as I saw someone sitting at the kitchen island. I noticed it was the guy from the club who I'm assuming name is Chet, the guy that King mentioned.

"Oh my god you scared me." I told him holding a hand on my belly and chest.

"Im sorry miss India, King wanted me to be here early so I could bring you breakfast and take you were you need to go." He said smiling at me.

"Just call me India. Have you eaten breakfast yet?" I asked him pointing towards the food.

"Nah this for y'all, King had his personal chef make this and had me bring it by on my way in."

"Let me make you a plate" I said going towards the pans of food.

"No really Im good" he said shaking his head.

"Non sense, it looks like the chef made a buffet, we can't eat all this by ourselves." I told him before searching in the cabinet to find plates and silverware. I opened the containers and saw the chef made a little of everything breakfast potatoes, pancakes, waffles, sausage, bacon, eggs with cheese, grits and a fruit salad. "Pancakes or waffles?" I asked him.

"Waffles"

"Sausage or bacon?"

"Bacon"

"Grits, eggs and potatoes?" I asked looking up at him and he just nodded his head smiling. I packed everything on to two plates before sitting it in front of him. "OJ or coffee?"

"Orange Juice is fine thank you." I poured him a cup, placing it in front of him before making myself a plate. I added the breakfast potatoes and the fruit salad onto my plate before saying a silent prayer that's this baby allowed me to keep it down.

"So how long have you been working for King?" I asked while taking a bite of my food.

"For a few years now. He started me off as a bottom boy and I made my way up. If your loyal to him he's loyal to you, you know?" He said nodding into his food.

"Yea I hear you." I said nodding my head. "I have to drop the girls at their old school and enroll them at their new school. Its called Leaders of Tomorrow. They were the only one of the two schools that King sent me that
could get the girls in while in the middle of the school year so they told me to come by today to take a tour and fill out the paper work." I told him.

"Yea King mentioned that, your appointment is right after we drop the kids off right?" He asked.

"Yup, I wanted to do it bright and early so I can get stuff done today." I began to fill nauseated so I hurriedly jumped up and sprinted to the nearest bathroom. I quickly opened the toilet before throwing up everything I just ate. I felt someone grab my hair pulling it away from my face as I cried and emptied my stomach. "You don't have to do this Chet, your not getting paid to be my nurse" I said right before puking again.

"It's Cheterio." He said as he rubbed my back. "You shouldn't have to go through this alone" he said sincerely. "As long as I'm here you won't have to."

"Thank you." I don't know why but I felt like we were gonna be close friends.

6 Months Later

This pregnancy has been by far the hardest thing I had ever done in my life. I didn't think it would be this hard carrying a life into this world. If it wasn't for Chet I honestly wouldn't know what I would do, we've grown so close these past few months he was like a brother.