Preview of Club 91- Chapter One

Kiana POV

"Oooo... fuck Dre." I moaned with my eyes closed and head tilted towards the ceiling. I was bouncing up and down on Dre's dick just loving the sensation it gave. He wasn't the longest, so it didn't reach places like it should, but his dick was thick in width, and that was just enough to satisfy me. I used to have this boyfriend in high school and honestly that lil kiddy sex we had tops this 1000 times over, but when you truly loved someone, a nigga dick game matters less and less, so I just deal with what he got.

"Turn around let me see that ass bounce on my dick." He said slapping my ass and motioning for me to get in reverse cowgirl.

I knew he would slip out if I turned without standing up, so to save him the embarrassment, I stood before turning to  face away from him. I reached between my thighs to grab his tip to slide it back in me before I started bouncing my ass up and down, listening to my juices swish with every motion.

Dre and I been together on and off for the last two and half years. It's been shaky, but I don't think I would ever fuck with another nigga if it ain't him. I loved him and I know he loves me, sometimes we just didn't know how to show it to each other, but it's just something we learning.

See me and Dre met at the first club that I worked at. He came out with some of his boys when it was my 3rd month working there, so I was still new and really didn't know the game like I do now. I gave him and all his boys dances then he asked me for a private dance, which I had never done before.

FLASH BACK

I was swirling my hips in front of this fine ass nigga and honestly I was nervous as fuck. I don't know why, but the private dance felt nothing like being on the floor, I heard the girls downstairs saying that if a nigga paid for 45 minutes to an hour, then most likely he was expected head or sex, so maybe that's why I felt so anxious. I wasn't down for nun of that type of stuff I just wanted to dance.

We only been in here for one song and honestly it felt like 12. I felt him grab my ass and even though I was nervous as fuck to say it to him, I shut that shit down right away.

"No touching!" I told him turning around towards him.

"My bad ma." He said smiling raising his hands. I turned back around and continue doing what I was doing.

"What's ya name baby girl ?" He asked me biting his lip.

"Persuasion." I told him still dancing.

"Nah ya government name?" He laughed asking again.

"That's for the government to know now isn't it." I told him smiling before bending over twerking. My ass and pussy was wide open in-front of his face, but from down here all I could see was all the dust bunny's my heels stood on top of.

"Oh so you got jokes I see, okay sit down for a minute." He said. I stopped twerking and turned to look at him with my arms crossed. "Sit down." He said again, patting the seat next to him, so I did. He just looked at me and it was starting to make me feel even more self conscious then I already have been lately.

"You gonna say something?" I asked.

"Why you dancing?" He asked.

"Why you wanna know?" I asked with an attitude. I was honestly tired of people asking me that. The minute you told them why, all they could do is give you apologies and prayers, them words ain't helping me.

"Let me take you out." He said ignoring my question and forgetting about his previous question.

"I don't date clients sorry." I said shaking my head no.