Chapter Twenty-One

Kings POV

We were laying in bed with everyone still here celebrating this beautiful life India just brought into this world. I can't believe she just did that, her strength was unmatched in my eyes.

The baby didn't look anything like India, after all the hard work these past 9 months and laboring all day and night, he came out looking exactly like me. But can't looks be deceiving? Maybe she had a type and got pregnant by somebody who looked like me.

India's POV

"Aweeee look at that cute wittle face." Mrs. Latrice cooed. I smiled looking at my baby boy, he really was so handsome. "He looks just like Caine when Caine was born, hold on I might actually have a picture in my phone." Latrice said whipping out her phone scrolling through her pictures. "Ahh, here it go." She said turning her phone around showing me the picture of a baby King. If I didn't know that picture wasn't taken today I would've thought it was my baby wrapped up in that picture.

"Yup he looks just like you King." I said looking up at him smiling. He didn't return the smile but instead just looked at the baby, it's as if all the energy was sucked right out of him.

"What are you guys gonna name him?" Man asked. "King you said you wanted a junior right?" Its crazy because I wanted that to. Everyone in the room nodded they're head in agreement saying that would be so cute.

"I want a DNA test before you give him my name." King said, and with that statement the whole room went quiet. I was so embarrassed. He was just our son 2 hours ago.

"If he doesn't get your name today, he's not getting it at all." I told him calmly. I wasn't finna play these games with him. "You still don't think this is your son King. He looks exactly like you, he has the same stupid ass heart birthmark on his left ass check just like you and look at his fucking toes." I said pulling the cover from around my babies feet. "He has your crooked ass fucking toes King, if he doesn't get your name today, he's not getting your name at all, don't ask for a last name change, don't ask for a full name change because if I have to decide by myself that's it, that's final, and when he gets older, you can explain to him why he doesn't have your name." I told him angrily.

"Alright you guys, I think you both just need to cool off, this is suppose to be a happy moment let's not let things take a turn for the worse." Ms. Toya said and everyone in the room nodded they're head in agreement.

King still sat next to me silent, which was pissing me off because I know that he knows that this is his son. But even if he wasn't sure, he should just wait on signing the birth certificate and just give him his name. I'm not finna walk around calling my baby "the baby" or "it" until the results came back just to soothe his ego. I felt my frustrations take over and out of anger I said something I knew would piss him off.

"Well since you won't decide on a name for our son, I will. How does Cheterion Williams sound. I haven't figured out a middle name yet but I'm pretty sure I can come up with something" I said bitterly. I felt King instantly tense up.

Everyone except Man unknowingly agreed to the name because they didn't understand the meaning behind it. I looked directly at Man as I saw the surprised look on his face, with his eyes as wide as saucers, with his hand over his mouth.

"You name my baby after that nigga and I'll kill you India." King said calmly making everyone in the room go silent.

"So now it's your baby.?" I asked him.

"You don't wanna play this game India, you won't win." He said chuckling.

"Baby Chet has a little ring to it." I told him smiling at our son.

"Everyone! Out! Now!" He said quiet yet aggressively.

"I think we should stay." Man started to say, before King looked up towards him with menacing eyes.

"Okay well how about we take the baby so you guys can TALK, right Caine, TALK?" His mother asked as she took our son out my hands. He didn't respond to her he just kept looking at me. Everyone reluctantly left the room because they knew if they didn't it would just make him angrier.

"Shut the door behind you." He said to Man because Man was the last person to walk out. He sat there and looked at me as I awaited his reaction.

*******************
A/N
What y'all think gonna happen? Why is King acting the way he is? It's giving very much deadbeat baby daddy for me...... what y'all think?

And again thank you so much for the support, I never thought I'd ever rank so high in any category and I'm currently ranking number 2 on contemporary lit, I'm super duper proud of how well the story is going I'm just in shock. Please don't forget to tell me what you guys think, I'd love to hear your thought good and bad. God bless.