Chapter Fourteen

India's POV

I just finished packing all our legal documents like birth certificates, social security cards, and school information when I heard a knock at the door. I walked to the front of the apartment and peeped through the hole where I saw Dior anxiously waiting for me to answer.

"Hey D." I said as I opened the door for her, quickly closing it as she walked in.

"Bitch what the fuck happened with you yesterday, what's going on?" She asked.

"I can't get to into detail right now but I need for you to do something for me okay? I need you to tell a few people in the neighborhood that the girl that King got pregnant is in hiding because he found out she aborted his baby okay?" I told her.

"India.... you aborted my god baby?"she asked with tears building in her eyes as she looked at my little growing belly.

"Oh my gosh no, I didn't abort my baby, it's just this plan that King has in mind to keep the baby a secret from his enemies in the game. He's making us move out of here tonight also, just to make the story more legit incase someone finally put a name to a face you know." I told her explaining Kings reasoning.

"Wait so when did you tell him you were pregnant?" She asked.

"I didn't tell him he found out some way, you know I don't talk to no body besides you so I don't know how he found out."I told her. I knew Dior wouldn't run her mouth to nobody so I couldn't figure out how he could've found out, especially about me thinking about getting an abortion.

"I swear I didn't say nothing to nobody India, I put that on my son I didn't speak a word to nobody on your situation with King." She told me placing her hands on her chest.

"Dior I know you wouldn't do that, but either way he found out and he doesn't want people to find out I'm still pregnant." I told her. "I'm packing what I can because he's sending someone tonight to take us to one of his places, he was there when the doctor said I shouldn't be working because I'm to fatigue that it'll just add more stress to my pregnancy." I said shaking my head.

"You know where it's at?" She asked and I just shook my head no.

"As much as I already love this baby inside me, I wish I gave it a different father, it's not even here yet and it's already hiding from the world because I chose a drug dealing kingpin to be it's dad" I told her with tears falling down my face.

Later On That Night

I had already packed anything worth carrying and had them in duffle bags ready to go. When the girls got home from school I tried explaining to them everything that's going on but I swear kids hear only what they want and ask all the questions you don't have answers to. I heard a knock on the door and looked through the peep hole and saw it was King and his brother that I met at the club the night we met I opened the door letting them in and immediately noticed they were dressed like they were going to rob someone.

"Hey you all packed and ready to go?" King asked.

"Yea, the girls are sleep let me just go wake them up real quick." I told him.

"Nah let them sleep we'll carry them to the car." He said and I just nodded my head agreeing because the last thing I wanted was to wake them up this late on a school night.

They packed everything we had in one car and came back to grab us before loading us in the other car. We got everyone strapped in before heading off to wherever King was taking us. We drove for about 20 minutes before pulling into this community where the houses were damn near mansion. We got to the biggest house at the end of the road before pulling into a never ending drive way. I sat in the car star struck because for some reason I thought King was bringing me to the same place where we spent our night together. I thought that place was nice, this house was beyond gorgeous. I climbed out the car reaching in the back seats to grab Brayden while King and his brother Man grabbed the girls. We walked in the house where King led us upstairs and walked in a huge room with a queen sized bed.

"Alright one of the twins can take this room, through this bathroom right here is a joint bedroom so the other one can have that one. It's smaller room next to the master suite where you can put the baby boy in. And the master suite is right across from here." I walked in the master bedroom and got overwhelmed with how big the space was. Not even wanting to look around I turned back to King.

"I think the kids and I will sleep in the same room for the night." I backed out the room with Brayden still in my arms walking back towards the room the twins were asleep in. The thought of all of us being in different rooms on our first night living her gave me anxiety and I much rather cuddle up with everyone tonight.

"Alright that's cool with me, I know you wanna take their shoes and stuff off but when you finish with that meet me in your bedroom so we can talk, okay?" I just nodded my head in response. I got the girls jackets and shoes off before placing a blanket over them. I grabbed a sleeping Brayden because I didn't trust them all alone in one bed and took him to the master bedroom with me. I saw King sitting on the couch in the room so I sat on the bed.

"Alright I just wanted to go over a few things before I left, first thing first this house is yours, I'm gonna have my lawyer write up some papers to finalize it just incase something happens to me where I get locked up or worse dead, I don't wanna leave y'all wanting for nothing, the house is already paid off and it's 20 years worth of taxes on the escrow account." I nodded my head to let him know I was listening.

"Okay" I said.

"I highly doubt you'd have to use this but behind this couch is a panic room, if anything happens like a robbery or a break-in go in there. It's a safe in there also, it's filled with cash just incase for some reason y'all need to flee, I'm gonna put you and the kids on my life insurance and switch over y'all health insurance to mine. I already hired the best OB in the state to help with the remainder of the pregnancy, she specializes in pregnancy disorders so we can make sure y'all getting the best care possible." I nodded my head to let him know I was still listening. "Another thing no one knows this place exist besides Man, one of my main guys Chet and Myself. If you want visitors for your safety and theirs they'll have to be escorted here by either one of us. You'll most likely see a lot of Chet, he'll be patrolling the house, taking y'all anywhere y'all need to go, you be seeing him a lot more than me or Man." He pulled out a credit card and a wad of cash before placing it on the table next to the couch he was sitting on. "Lastly, there's no limit on this card, so get anything you want, get some new stuff for the kids, decorate their room, redecorate the house, start getting stuff for the baby, and make sure you get a new phone, one for you and two for the girls I need to be able to stay in contact with y'all at all times." He said before standing up and walking towards the door. Before he walked out he turned to me. "Oh I almost forgot, don't let no other nigga around here India, I wouldn't want him to get hurt." He said before turning and exiting out the door.

Author Note
Hey Y'all, I'm struggling trying to find character for the book, any suggestions?