Chapter Eight

India's POV

Everyone in the section kept looking towards King and I, because even as we sat down he still held on to me as if we actually knew each other. I could feel someone glaring at me so I looked up towards the other side of the section noticing one of the girls that was already here before we came up, mean mugging me. She was a pretty girl but that lil attitude she wore made her so unattractive. Not paying her any mind I turned to King. He looked so good with those big ass gold chains around his neck.

"Which one you like?" He must've noticed me looking at them.

I pointed to the the gold Cuban link diamond studded one with a pendant that said king in big bold letters. He put his hands behind his head but I stopped him because I knew exactly what he was finna do.

"No no stop, I'm for real don't take it off" I grabbed his hands " I still have the money you slipped in my pocket that I still need to return .... I wish I would've known that you were gonna be here tonight because I would've brought it to you" he flipped his hands over grabbing mine before placing soft kisses on both my wrist. I didn't know if he was drunk, high or both, but this King was affectionate, not the scary murderer that Dior and Erika described.

"That money was for you baby girl" he said looking up at me.

"Well I don't want it" I said shaking my head.

"But you need it though right?" He asked pointedly looking directly in my eyes.

I quickly pulled my hands out of his grip and placed them back on my lap. "Everything I need, I'm more than capable of getting myself, what I don't need is a nigga thinking he taking care of me" I grabbed his drink chugging down what was left in his cup. I refilled his drink with a bottle that said D'usse on it before standing up "I think it's time for me to head out" Before I could walk away King pulled me on his lap. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist before putting his head in the crook of my neck. I tried untangling his arms from behind me sighing in defeat and giving up. I wrapped my own arms around myself waiting for him to let me go.

"I'm sorry ma... I didn't mean to offend you alright?" I nodded my head completely over this conversation."You have three siblings right, that you take care of alone?" I turned around looking back at him shocked that he knew that.

"Yea but how did you know that?" I asked him. We haven't even talked long enough for him to know anything about me or my life.

"After I left Belgi's that day, I looked you up" he shrugged.

"Why?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders before lightly massaging my waist.

"Why you taking care of three kids that ain't even yours? Your moms alive right?" he asked

I nodded my head sighing."Yea she's alive but honestly, we're better off without her." I shook my head. "I would rather struggle everyday raising them alone then to allow her to disturb their life and peace like she did mine. She doesn't deserve them, like I just don't understand why someone so evil can create something so precious. Every time she comes back around it confuses them. They don't even know her as mom you know, they call me their big sister mom." I laughed a little leaning into him. "If I could I would just take them all far away from her where she couldn't hurt or confuse them any more, I would" I shook my head taking his drink and taking a sip before returning it to him.

"What's stopping you?" he whispered.

"Well Brayden's dad has connections, she'll get them put in foster care before she allows me to have legal custody of them." I felt bitter over that. It made my stomach sick just thinking about it.

It must've been the liquor allowing me to be so relaxed with him because I wasn't putting any boundaries between us. I did not know this man, why was I being so hoeish? He went from my waist to massaging my lower back, I let off a sound I never heard myself make. A fucking moan. Oh my gosh this felt so good.

"Come home with me tonight." King said. I instantly got my shit together, all this man wants to do is fuck me, I couldn't offer him anything but ass and that's all this was ever gonna be.

"I umm can't, I'm sorry maybe-." I got cut off by that pretty girl from across the room standing in front of me.

"So this what the fuck we doing King? Huh? Really nigga?" She was staggering back n' forth and slurring her words so I knew she was drunk. "You really over here cuffed up with this bitch after I just sucked your dick 30 minutes ago?" She was still talking as I looked back at King again.

"Don't start this shit Jade you drunk and you need to go sleep that shit off" King said with an annoyed look on his face.

"She just sucked ya dick?" I asked. I could tell I was past tipsy because I was becoming bolder and bolder.

"Sure did bitch and what hoe, I'll walk the dog shit out of you bitch" she just kept getting louder and louder. I stopped paying her any attention looking back at King. Before I knew that bitch spit at me. She missed but see that's where she fucked up.

Next thing I know I'm flying out of Kings arms whooping this hoe ass. I sent blow after blow knocking her down before climbing on top of her going crazy on her. I felt someone grab me by my waist tryna lift me off her but I quickly grabbed on to her hair wanting to whoop her ass some more. I spit all in her face like 5 times watching it fall in her mouth and everything before I used the point of my heel to kick her right in her face.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO!! I AINT DONE WITH THAT HOE ASS BITCH" I yelled at King. He was finally able to get her hair out grip and was pulling me away from the situation. I noticed they turned the music off and everyone's attention was on what was going on up here.

"CHILL THE FUCK OUT" King yelled because I was thrashing and cursing ll over the place.

"NO FUCK YOU KING. IF YOU HAD YOUR HOES IN CHECK THEN HER HOE ASS WOULD'VE THOUGHT TWICE BEFORE TRYNA DISRESPECT ME. YOU SUPPOSE TO BE THIS BIG ASS NIGGA IN THE STREETS BUT CANT KEEP YA BITCHES IN PLACE." I yelled back at him.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" He asked, his voice was low as hell to the point that only I could hear him. It had me tingling in places that don't usually tingle.

"YOU" I yelled stepping closer to him. I know I looked stupid because his 6foot figure easily towered over my 5ft frame. I could hear people gasping in surprise. I'm pretty sure it's because they knew I was a dead woman standing but with this liquor in my system i just didn't care.

In a split second King yoked me up by my the front of my dress with one hand to the back of my neck. He leaned down whispering in my ear so only us two could hear. "If I didn't like yo cute ass, I would've fucked you up for disrespecting me the way you just did. Don't make me embarrass you in front of all these people India because I will." He said in a promising tone.

I leaned into his ear to rile him up some more  "If you so tough why you ain't check that bitch when she pressed you bout some pussy?" He instantly grabbed my arm dragging me out the section and the club.

"LET ME GO KING, I AINT GOING NO WHERE WITH YOU!!!" I looked over at Erika and Dior who were just watching me be dragged away sympathy in their eyes. He didn't pay me any mind as he dragged me to a car locking me in before driving off. "You better be taking me home!" I said with my arms over my shoulders. He looked at me and laughed not saying anything the rest of the ride. Why'd he have to come through my line and my store, he better be taking me home.