Forever

We pulled into a beautiful scenery with blossom trees leading down a path.

"This is beautiful, Corey. I've never seen such beautiful scenery!" I gasped.

"This is just the beginning, my love. Let's go." He smiled and held my hand, leading me down the path.

As we approach the end of the path, I see a magnificent hot air balloon and in front of it, there's a breathtaking dinner set up. My eyes widen and I turned back to face Corey.

"Oh my goodness, Corey! This is stunning!!" I jumped up and hugged him.

"I wanted to surprise you with dinner, come." Corey chuckled.

The meal course was astonishing. It tasted so amazing, I ate until my belly was too full to talk. I groaned in satisfaction. Corey stared at me and smiled.

I couldn't help but laugh, "What are you looking at? The food was too good so I ate until I tapped out."

Just as Corey was about to answer, firecrackers lit up in the sky, taking my full attention. I gasped and squealed excitedly, enjoying the view. I quickly stood up and watch as it continues to light up. I would casually glance at Corey, and he never breaks eye contact with me while smiling. He knew I was enjoying this.

When the firecrackers died down, I slowly turned to see Corey on one of his knee smiling. I froze, not knowing what to expect next.

"I love you, Mia. I love everything about you. Your smile, laugh, and the way you squeal when you're so excited. I love you for being you. You're brave and kind, and you follow your heart regardless of what others tell you. You have taught me how to be brave and face my fears as well even though you may not know. The effect you have on those around you will never change. Thank you for loving me for who I am and trusting me. I wish to join you in this life, and I wish for you to join me on this adventure called life. My world is full of chaos, and I understand the dangers that lie ahead, but I'm willing to fight until the end to be with you. I know you're the only one for me. I will continue to forever fight for our love. Because of you, I understand what it's like to fall in love and I intend to be selfish and show you every moment I have that I'm the happiest man alive. Will you marry me?"

Time stood still as I processed this. Corey's proposing?!

I squealed and happy tears flowed from my eyes, "YES! Always and forever, Corey! You have my heart. I love you!"

Corey laughed and slipped the ring onto my finger before getting up and lifting me up in the sky, spinning us around. He kissed me softly, and I eagerly kissed back. I'm the happiest woman alive. Our kiss turned hot and we didn't stop until we parted for air.

"We'll inform your parents together when they come back from their trip. Come on, I want to take you for a ride," Corey winked.

"A ride!? Oh yes! Let's go!" I laughed.

We ran to the hot air balloon and looked beyond the horizon at the beautiful view. Corey held me from behind and I never felt so complete.

I turned around slowly, placing my heart around his neck. "I love you, Corey. Thank you for choosing me. I'm the luckiest woman alive." I smiled.

Corey kissed me in return and I smiled knowing he felt the same.

Our kissing session turned into a hot mess because I wanted him to take me here and now. My mind gets so dirty when I'm with him. The way he worships my body and how we make love, I want it everywhere.

I moaned against his lips, "Corey, take me here and now. I want you."

Corey trailed his hot kisses down my neck before whispering, "Anything you desire, my queen."

It was a blissful night, with the view, scenery, and mind-blowing sex.

Love, Betrayal, and DeceptionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara