Truth

I couldn't believe Alex. I knew from the beginning to stay away from him after our first encounter, but I didn't expect to meet him again under this circumstance. I know he's not the mastermind because of this place. He says he loves me, but I know it's not love because it's an obsession! He's obsessed with me. But I have never done anything to him! I need to find a way to escape this place and find Corey. I have to warn him.

I frantically searched for a secret passageway, a weapon, anything to help me break out until I heard a conversation by the bookshelf. I couldn't help but listen closely to the conversation.

 "Well, what do we have here? Welcome, my friend."

That's Alex! Who's he talking to? I leaned closer to the wall, sliding between the bookshelves.

 "Where is she?"

I gasped, it's Corey! He's here! But how did he find us?

"She doesn't want to see you, Corey. After all, she wants to be with me. You can go back to how you used to be. I'm sure she'd be heartbroken when she learns about your truth. She'd despise you." Alex chuckled.

What truth?... I started to feel uneasy. What are you hiding from me, Corey?

"Oh, Alex, already threatening me? Is that the best you can do?" Corey scoffed.

"We both know behind that facade of yours, you don't want her to ever know of your involvement with that poor girl from the gym. That poor soul who would've gotten eaten alive by hmm.. who were they again? Ah, yes! OUR boys. OUR hungry dogs who love doing what they do best while you sit and allow it all to happen... well, because you're the boss, right big guy?" Alex hysterically laughed while clapping.

My face paled as my heart sank. Everything went numb. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Alex and Corey are involved in this?! Was this how he was able to obtain the information on that file?

"Sigh... you're right. I am the boss of all this, but what role do you play in this? You really didn't think I wouldn't find out about your plan on it? We both know how that all started in the gym." Corey stated flatly.

"Well well well.. our boss is so smart! He even found out about my plan. Yes, I wanted her to get eaten alive. She was a bore to me. But do you remember what the dog said to you before he left? There was a bigger prey for them, and they couldn't wait to get their hands on her." Alex chuckled, "You done pissed off the wrong people, Corey. Did you think that by coming back, everyone would just obey you?"

"And you were just going to hand her over like a piece of meat when you're obsessed with her, Alex?" Corey laughed, "You can't possibly think I wasn't going to notice you obsessing over her like a lost dog, waiting for the perfect moment to catch her. What do you call that? Love? pfft! How foolish of you, Alex. Now, what were you really planning to do with her?" Corey gritted his teeth.