Cruel

***WARNING!!*** disturbing scene!

Corey came up to me and whispered closely, "whatever happens, you do not ever tell anyone what you saw or heard. Is that understood Mia?" I knew something was wrong with Corey, but I could only nod before a ruckus unfolded behind that door. 

"Leave Mia. I'll handle this." Corey whispered.

I couldn't just leave him. What if something happens to him too? 

"No, I'm not leaving you. We'll handle this together." I looked straight into his eyes, not breaking contact. He has to know I'm serious. He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Whatever happens, brace yourself," Corey sighed.

Corey threw a basketball at the door while I hid under the table next to the door. The table cloth hid me well enough so no one would suspect anyone hidden there. The door slowly creaked open.

"HEY Corey! What the fuck man!? We're having fun with this slut here. Come join us!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I suddenly felt like the air got thick. . . it was hard to breathe.

"Ken, fun is over before you get caught," Corey spoke in a tone I didn't recognize. Did he know what these guys were doing?!

"Aw Man! Not yet! We didn't even get to the fun part yet! Hahahahahah!" Ken maniacally laughed as he pushed the door fully opened. What I saw through the crack drained the blood from my face.

The horrifying scene in front of me will forever haunt me. This girl was pinned to the table. There were masked guys were setting up cameras as if they were planning to shoot something.. oh god. They're going to do something terrible. She's screaming, crying, and they're just laughing!

A guy grabbed her by the hair, "Oh stop crying and fighting sweetie, you know you love it. Better yet, you asked for that, remember!? We're just doing you a favor. Enjoy it while you can because if you tell anyone, these videos will be uploaded everywhere for everyone to see. Now, wouldn't that be such a shame considering you are mommy and daddy's little angel!?" He cackled hysterically.

"Oh, Come on Corey! Can't you live a little? She loves it, and we're just doing her a favor. WE love sharing. Did daddy teach you not to share?" Ken sarcastically mocked.

"Ken Ken Ken.." Corey shook his head while chuckling, "tsk tsk tsk, do you REALLY think I'd let this pass by me? You know what's off-limits."

I took my phone to record their conversation and what was happening to her. If this is the evidence I need to put all of them away behind bars, then I need to do this!

Ken sighed, "fine. You're right. We can stop this charade, but we'll find someone even more exciting to play with. Guess who? I'll give you some clues, hmm... She's a great catch, and she's new." Ken took a big sniff in the air and chuckled, "Can you smell it in the air Corey? She's fresh meat ready to be devoured."

Not a word was exchanged, just dead air. I wonder what Corey is thinking right now. He needs to hurry!

"Interesting, know your place," Corey sneered.

"Corey's so serious! Lighten up, man. Let me tell you, her name's Mia. She'd be perfect for this!" he laughed hysterically.

Did he just.. say... me?? I started sweating and feeling nauseous. I going to vomit.

"Interesting." Corey chuckled, "games over Ken. Let the girl go before you really get caught,"

Ken raised his hands, "Alright boss, but first, let me have a few words with our little play doll. Can't have anyone's mouth running." He retreated to the girl, "Listen, sweetie," he sighed, "our fun got cut short. I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone seeing what we have here. You can run as far as you'd like, but you can't hide from us. Prepare yourself for next time because there won't be any interruptions, I promise you that." He leaned forward, giving her sloppy kisses and licking her neck while ignoring her sobs. "C'mon guys. Let's go! We'll have her another time." They all walked out.