Desire

Alex's POV

My life was always interesting with girls wanting a piece of me. Of course, I gave it to them. Fucking them and leaving them to crave for more was my favorite thing to do. I didn't owe anyone anything. This year was just going to be another year full of sex and parties, nothing new. Anyone I want, I always have.

The first day of school was always interesting because there was a drama ready to unfold. I sat at the table near the entrance, which allows me to see what was going on in the courtyard. Just as I thought nothing was going to happen this year, Luke walks up to Corey looking all angry. Now, this is the drama I was anticipating to watch.

I couldn't help but laugh as they kept going at it. Poor Luke, keep going, shows are not over yet buddy. Just when I thought it was over, I glanced around and saw this girl standing by the entrance. She piqued my interest, but why does she look so hurt? She runs up, pushing through the crowd and heading towards Luke. This is getting more interesting! She went to cover him and broke the fight. Her innocent face, her tears, and her eyes automatically draw you in. She even has Corey in a trance. This is going to be an interesting year.

After everything was over, I kept an eye out for her. She never noticed me, but I don't blame her. I realized this because she was never aware of her surroundings. All the girls swarm around me, begging for attention, yet I only want her. Am I in a trance too?

Time goes by as she keeps herself occupied with classes and avoids Corey while Luke's gone. I can see his attention drawing to her more and more. He could not avoid her just as much as my interest in her. Until one day, she was somewhere she wasn't supposed to be, and that all changed everything.

I watched Corey get close to her, and jealousy wasn't for me, yet seeing them get closer just bugged me. I wanted her attention, but she doesn't see me. As I watched her try to find Corey, I knew it was my time to appear. I want her to see me, talk to me, know me. I wanted her to fall for me. I never cared what others think, but for her, I wanted her to like me.

I purposely approached her by bumping into her. This is the best way to get someone's attention without being noticeable. I doubt that she knew what I was thinking.

"Ahh!" She yelped.

"Woah, are you ok? I didn't see you coming," I apologized.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't look either," she groaned.

She tried to walk around me, but I still wanted to talk to her, "Hey, I've never seen you here before. You're new here. What's your name?"

"Sorry, I have to go," she quickly dismissed me.

"Wait, you seem to be in a rush. I can try and help you," I offered, knowing exactly what she wants. I can play these little games if that means catching the bigger prey.