Deception

"I wanted to show her your true colors, Corey. I wanted to open her eyes to see the person she thought she could trust, betray her and keep her in the dark like an idiot. I'm impressed you were able to keep her in the dark for this long. She must've felt useless, not being able to help the poor girl who she so desperately wanted to save. I want to see her crumble and trust me, she will because she's too delicate, too naive, too pure. I will be the one who comes in and swoops her off her feet. I'll save the day and keep her away from all of this. She'll be with me forever. Don't worry, I'll put in a little word for you so she would never have to think of you again. So I created this little game. In fact, I don't care if she never falls in love with me. As long as she's with me, that's good enough. We have so many years ahead of us. I'm sure she'll come around eventually. So, I'm willing to go all out. How about you, Corey? Are you willing to risk it all?" Alex questioned.

"You sound ridiculous, Alex. Do you really think she'll fall for that? She's not dumb, you know. That's some shit you do to the other girls at school. Why do you even want her?" Corey sighed.

"It's actually rather simple, Corey. I like her. Silly, is it? From the moment I set my eyes on her, I knew that I wanted her, and I always get what I want. She was just too busy poking her cute nose into other people's business instead of minding her own. I eventually decided to step in and show myself to her. I wanted to see if I could charm my way into her. After all, I always get what I want, and you know that too, so why are you here? Oh, wait... I already know. You're in love with her." Alex snorted, "You finally have a weakness, Corey. After all these years, you have a weakness, and who knew it would be love? How pathetic. I'm rather disappointed."

"And what about you Alex? You too, have a weakness." Core responded casually.

"I actually don't. I do like her, yes. But, if I can't have her, no one can. I'll destroy her. I can live with that, can you?" Alex cackled like a madman.

*knock knock knock*

"Oh, our main guest is here, Corey. You must've thought it was you, but trust me, it isn't you. I have a big surprise for you. Come on in!" Alex stopped cackling.

"Hello everyone. It's finally time we catch up on our little game."

Th..that..that voice... I paled at that very voice. Everything came crashing down. It was getting harder to breathe by the second. I gasped for air, tearing streaming down my face like a never-ending waterfall. How!? This can't be happening! Why! Why! Why!!!!!!! Why ME!? Why are you here... You can't be here! How could you... How could everyone deceive me!