Haunted Attractions! (1k Special)

Start from the beginning

"G-G-G-Guys..!" Zenitsu squeaked.

Tanjiro helped you onto your feet and everyone, excluding Zenitsu, crept towards the stairs.

"Dunna... Dunna...." Tanjiro looked at you confused.

"What are you doing?" He pondered.

"It's my stealth noise!" You whisper shouted before continuing the song noise.

"Well stop." Inosuke grumbled.

Tanjiro smirked and joined in.

Then Nezuko.

"IM GONNA PUSH YOU DOWN THE F--"

"Shhh!!" You all collectively slammed your hands on his mouth, which caused Inosuke to tumbled down the stairs.

Then your hands flew to your mouths.

The voices quieted down up the stairs and a door slammed open.

"QBSORHRIRJ GO GO GO!!!" You shouted, running down the stairs and out the door. "SOMEONE GRAB INOSUKE!!"

"I GOT HIM!" Tanjiro shouted while rushing out the door after Nezuko.

"Did they see you?!" You asked, panting as you came to a stop in front of a trunk.

"N-No..." Zenitsu huffed while faceplanting on the ground.

"...Zen..?" Tanjiro poked him nervously. "You okay--"

"AH!" Nezuko yelped, everyone turning in her direction and gasping.

"Otogawa-san?!"

"What are you kids doing out here?" She asked, voice low and intimidating.

"O-Oh... We d-didn't know..."

"What are you doing out here?"

"We heard the rumors of a haunted house so we wanted to go... we didn't mean to disturb you or anything." You explained while fidgeting with your hands.

She let go of Nezuko's shoulder and walked back in the direction of the house.

...

"What the fu--"

Zenitsu Agatsuma

You looked at the large sign reading 'Dream Land'.

"What are we doing here..?" You pondered while turning to a trembling Zenitsu.

"W-We--"

"Hello."

"AH!"

You turned around and was greeted by Tanjiro, Kanao, Nezuko and Inosuke.

"Hm? What are you guys doing here?" You asked with a tilt of your head.

"We're here for the same reason." Nezuko replied then held up her phone.

"Genya no-balled us." Inosuke said plainly.

"Well not exactly..." Tanjiro chuckled nervously.

"So then we're all spending the night here. Where's Aoi?"

"She didn't want to come with us.." Nezuko replied. "Plus she can't. Tomorrow she'll have to work at the Kanzaki restaurant."

"All right. We should visit her in the morning to let her know that we're okay." You suggested then pointed at the park. "Where are we gonna sleep?"

"Let's go to the carousel!" Nezuko exclaimed.

"The house of mirrors." Kanao hummed.

"The ferris wheel!" Inosuke shouted.