Foreword

It has been a real ride huh?
So I was thinking that 8th year wouldn't be showcased until the flashbacks in the Harry Potter midnight premonition Fic

Retcons for the Cursed Child Era: 

Sadly, in that AU, anna, and Draco were not a thing back then. Yes, I know, that's 90% of the plot in this series but just imagine this story but Draco and Anna/ Y/n being good friends. It sucks but it fits Draco with Astoria while simultaneously getting them together in the future.

Draco and Ginny were briefly a thing.

Cedric stays Deadric for now. The next 4 books are related to this book as those books are set after the CC era.

Wyvern and Cedric never dated

--

All of the OCS in this fic transfer over to the newer fiction. So, there is an interconnected HP Universe that I've painstakingly developed. Especially with the main OC characters, the characterization of Harry, Draco, and various HP characters. I prided myself on the lore of my OCs.

Thank you to the 300-plus people who've read this and helped with the analytics, I am going back and editing the chapters with low word counts or weak sentence structure to get ready for the Wattys if I am ever approved to submit.

Thank you for your time with this fanfiction. Feel free to message me about it! 

-Demarri

To find out what happens in the future I recommend you read the first 4 books I've written.