Ministry

"I sincerely think that the dark lord is luring you two into a trap with these dreams!" Hermione warned as me and Harry paced around the room. We were woken up by the same dream, Sirius being tortured in his own home. I couldn't put it together, something was missing. "We were right about Mr. Weasley, what makes you think that we're wrong about this?" I questioned her. Hermione became quiet as I and Harry tried to share one brain cell and come up with a plan.

"We should warn him." He finally said. "But how?" I inquired. Wracking my brain for any ideas. We needed to reach him fast. "Well, we can sneak into Umbridge's offices and use her fireplace to firecall Sirus," Ron suggested. The three of us turned to Ron. "Ron, you're a freaking genius."

We managed to sneak into Umbridge's office. One by one we entered her room and softly closed the door. Harry started up the firecall. "Hello? Sirus?" Harry spoke into the fire. He pushed me slightly away, not trusting me with the fire. That makes sense, I was always a slight pyromaniac. "This is the house-elf, what might you need, Mr. Potter?" 

"We need to warn Sirus, he's in great danger!" Harry exclaimed. " Sirus is at the ministry." The house elf responded. Before Harry could utter a word, Umbridge spotted us in her office. She ended the call, eyes blazing in fury. "What in merlins name are you doing?!" She screeched. I came up with a last-minute lie. Standing up and putting on a facade. 

"Defying you! We're hiding a legendary weapon in the woods for Dumbledore to slay you with!" I shouted at her, Umbridge stalked towards us, taking me by the shawl, and she snarled. "Show me."

--

We all walked through the forest. Harry and Ron gave me an uneasy look as I lead her through a fake path. the woods were dark, unruly branches poked out. I was leading her down a random path. She was furious, determined to put an end to us and our little rebellion once and for all. Suddenly, we were stopped by centaurs. "You filthy animals! Don't you know who I am?" The centaurs looked at her with cold stares. She went on a  tirade, highlighting how inferior they are to her. The Centaurs increasingly became enraged at her antics. To the point that one of them picked her up and carried her away.

We all grinned at each other. "Bloody finally! She's gone!" Ron cheered happily, hugging Hermione and high-fiving me. We were full of cheer. 

We were joined by Ginny, Neville, and Luna as we mounted the threstrals. The three others were confident of their skills in fighting, which Harry approved.  The horse-like creatures let us mount them. I patted the threastral's head. Thankful for their willingness to help us. Suddenly, we were lifted off the ground and flew directly to the Ministry. The wind whistled through our hair and the moonlight highlighted our determined faces as we flew as quickly as we can to the ministry. I found myself praying that Draco doesn't catch me. This is just another thing that I had to hide from him.
--
We found ourselves in a vast room with rows and rows of glowing orbs. We might be in a restricted area. As the balls glowed and our lumo's charms cast, It could've been completely dark without the light. The rows were tall and wide, as they spanned for a long time. I didn't know how big of a room we were in. But anxiously, We were all huddled in a circle, Harry had a ball in his hand, named "Voldemort." 

Suddenly, we were met with two people. Mr. Malfoy and a woman with unruly hair, a vindictive smile, and an intimidating stance. They apparated with smoke and brimstone.

"What is the meaning of this, Lucius?" I looked at him, confused. He caught my glance and warned me. "Come over here. You need to go, it's dangerous here." He motioned toward me. But I stuck to my spot.  Even if he did treat me like a daughter, I remained by my friend's side. He had a concerned expression on his face but was forced to mask it with one look from the woman, which I now identified as Bellatrix. Lucius and Bellatrix stalked closer.

"Haven't you always wondered, what was the reason for the connection between you and the dark lord?" He spoke in a low, dark voice. "Why was he unable to kill you when you were just an infant?" We were circling each other, wands glowing with the Lumos charm. Slowly backing away from the two people. Lucius spared a glance here and there, trying to make sure that I wasn't in danger. He did see me as his daughter. "Don't you want to know the secret of your scar?" Harry seemed interested at the moment, but I knew he wasn't going to hand it over. Harry wasn't selfish. He was nothing like me, which is a great thing. We backed away bit by bit.