Pitched off the Astronomy Tower

"The old man is dying every day, why are you so hesitant. Aren't you desperate to prove yourself?" Anna have Draco the signal, he knows that she meant nothing of it.

"I-I"
"Draco, he's against us and our cause. He's corrupt from the beginning! Abusing my brother and forcing him back to the Dursley's every year, pushing him towards fighting Voldemort during the philosophers stone incident, lying to Harry about various things he should know about, he couldn't vouch for Sirus. He's demented and he deserves to die!"
Bellatrix cackled. Surprised and pleased at my little monologue. She smiled at me, a crooked and sadistic smile of approval. I decided to relieve Draco of the burden

I took out my wand and pointed at Dumbledore as he registered who's side I'm really on.  He was always so perceptive, that one.
"I'll do it, if you want to protect you precious morals yourself"
Snape walked in with a air of arrogance as he decided to protect us and did it himself. I knew that Dumbledore and Snape made some type of agreement on who would kill the other when it came down to it. He couldn't stand by as Draco was forced to do something so horrible.
But I watched Harry's horrified reaction to rumble sore dying off of the astronomy tower as he tried to sever Snape.
"Protego." I whispered a spell to protect Snape.
Harry looked at me in betrayal. His wand lowering in refusal to hurt me. He couldn't let me see him livid.
I knew he already was. I was livid too.

"C'mon, you should've anticipated this, dear brother."

Right when we got to the commons, Draco immediately pushed me on the couch and hugged me fiercely. Never letting go, or letting up.
"You didn't" he wavered, tightening his hold
"I had to" I muttered in his arms
"For fucks sake Anna." He broke the hug.
"The things you're willing to do for me- I don't-"
"You do. You've always did." I looked up at him and kissed his forehead. He leaned against me with his arm draped against my shoulder and his head on top of mine as we watched the flickering fire.

Pansy and Blaise joined our side after a while. The gang was here as Tom and Morgan studied charms for a test on a coffee table in front of us.

Today was jarring. But i  have a  feeling it would ramp up.

End of year 6

"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb." (Draco x Y/N)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara