Big Ben

"No, I refuse to let you go back to that Manor!" Harry exclaimed, clutching my arm from going to  Draco's compartment. He tried to get me to stay still. Sighing, I sat down.

 "Look, I need to. It's only kept up appearances ok? My mom trusted Narcissa for a reason. Besides, nothing bad is going to happen.  Haven't you seen Lucius throw me back from the fight between him and Sirus? Haven't you noticed him wanting me to join his side? He's looking out for me. You have to trust that nothing is going to happen to me." Hermione and Ron also looked at me with concerned glances as we were on the train back home. "What if they try to get you into the deatheater's group?" She asked me. Scratching my left arm, I lied blatantly to them. 

"That's never going to happen."

--
"Took you long enough," Draco said as I joined him in the compartment along with Pansy, Theo, Blaise, and Demaris. "My brother's just worried, you know him." A smile graced my lips as I pecked him on the cheek. He wrapped his arm around my neck. Holding me closer, flush against him. He liked it, me under his arms as I kept him safe and sound. "Still. I can't keep up  with those four chaotic gremlins without you there." Pansy sputtered in opposition.

"Don't lump me in with those three! It's not my fault I'm dating a guy with one brain cell."  Demaris laughed to herself. She was introduced to our group by Theo. Sadly he lost the bet. In which he exchanged a chocolate frog with me. Demaris was the troublemaker in the group. An amalgamation of Melody's sneakiness, the Weasley twin's mischief, and Pansy's sarcasm, the group took to her pretty easily. 

"What are you up to, Malfoy? Going to tie the knot with Y/n finally?" I blanched. I'd rather not.  Draco shot Blaise a scathing look. "We're actually going to tour Muggle London for a bit." My eyes scrunched up. 

"What? Why?" I asked him. I actually liked the Manor and preferred some time to rest."Mother wants us out of the Manor for now. Saying that the family has to attend to some important adult business so she rented us a luxury hotel in London. That's where we'll be staying " Theo whistled. "Are you going to share a room?" Demaris slapped him on the arm. Chuckling. "Why does everything have to be about sex for you?" Theo snorted, hooking his arm around hers. "They have some pent-up sexual tension. I'm just stating the obvious." I leaned back from Draco. Blushing, I piped up. He pulled me towards him, frowning. "Eh. It's not on the forefront of my mind right now." Draco looked at me, examining me before nodding in agreement. What was at the forefront was the fact that I crucioed Draco's Aunt, My godfather died and Draco's Father was a death eater.

Which means Draco himself was going to become one. I guess I have to too. 

--

We arrived at the front desk of the luxury hotel. It was actually a magical one. Cloaked from the general public. The lobby was massive, couches were in the middle of the room. There were two grand staircases leading up to the second floor. It was gilded in gold, the wooden planks creaked under our footsteps. We were met with a goblin at the front desk. "One room for Malfoy," Draco said. The Goblin typed in the computer system. When he saw our information and room number, he hobbled over to the key station and procured two keys to the one room. "It's a 6th-floor suite, overlooking the city. "Enjoy your stay."

We were piled into the elevator. On the 4th floor, a family of four came into the elevator with us. They were jovially laughing. A bellhop with three pieces of luggage also came in.  We were squished against the corner, as Draco's arm trapped me against the wall. He looked down at me, stiffening against me. We were flush against each other as his breath tickled against my cheek. He was panting, also flustered with our close proximity. Looking up at him, I can see his silvery eyes flicker to my lips. Before he can lean in for a kiss, we reached our floor. 

--
It really was a suite. We were met with a large space. It was two rooms. One of the rooms was a living room and the other was a master bedroom. 

We were met with a king bed, two nightstands, and a large bay window overlooking Big Ben. I plopped myself on the bed, relaxing against the memory foam as Draco kicked off his dress shoes. We were laying on the bed, staring at the vaulted ceiling. Our hands were locked together. Draco broke our silence.

"Dear, are you alright?" My heart pounded as my mind spun an intricate lie. But my mind was tired, my soul is broken I told him the truth instead. Well, the edited truth. "Sirus is dead." my voice cracked. Draco turned to me, he saw my flushed face, tears streaming down from my eyes. I hiccuped as he pulled me close, resting my head on his chest, he ran his dexterous fingers along my hair. "I'm sorry." He whispered against my ear. Tightening his hold, for the 100th time, he held me together as I sobbed and wailed.