"The Stage is set"

{August 13th, Tom and Morgan's room

{August 13th, Tom and Morgan's room. 3:00pm}

"You did what?!" Cedric showed me his dark mark tattoo. And it wasn't a fake one a real, magical dark mark. He looked determined and solemn. Where in the hell did he even get that?!

Do you have any idea what you're getting yourself into?" He nodded, sitting up from his chair. He walked over to me. We were having our regularly scheduled meetings when I was hit by an unpleasant surprise. I started pacing around the room.

"You can't do this alone. You need someone else to help you. To talk you down. I'm there. Besides, no one would suspect a Hufflepuff like me, being a deatheater." Cedric was always so loyal. That loyalty will get him killed and it would be my fault! Wyvern nodded, standing up and taking her place by him. She wanted to calm me down too.

"Just trust him. He means well." She held his hand in support. "I and Wyvern will try to get close with the Order. We've just joined their ranks as trainees." Dain added. He was leaning against the bed banister, reading his astronomy textbook and studying during the meeting. Tom and Morgan approved with a nod. The room was now filled with double agents who's allegiance was actually to this small spy ring we established 3 years ago.

Morgan and Tom's walls were covered with sticky notes, blackboards, and corkboards. We mapped out the sudden changes in the school. Morgan updated the webbed timeline with our new information. Harry and I have gone through a lot. Finally, Snape was a professor of the DADA course. Dumbledore has been acting more shifty and my brother is starting to suspect me and Draco. I can bet you that he's stalking us with that stupid map of his. Things are going downhill as we were making contingency plan after contingency plan. Tom and Morgan remained calm as the rest of the group was stoic and determined.

"We have the ability to control the course of history with the information we have now. Our objective is to control the flow of information and prevent or remedy oncoming situations. We currently have two people per side. Wyvern and Dain for the Order, Cedric, and Y/n for the deatheaters. You all may not make any big or sudden moves without my and Morgan's approval, are we clear?" Tom's voice was loud and clear around the room. He summarized our new roles and established a system in which we passed information through our magical notebooks. Issued to us during 3rd year.

We all agreed in some form. Morgan spoke up. "Don't forget, Y/n is a founding member too. She has authority, respect that. Now, I have a feeling that a battle might take place, so are there any suggestions on how to win it?"

Cedric rose his hand, Tom gestured to him. "We need to play defense first and foremost. There should be 3 groups assigned. One for fighting and infantry, one for medical triage, and one for defensive techniques. We need to focus on treating the wounded and saving the lower classmen." We all nodded at that sentiment, the Order and Harry would have to focus on fighting.

"How would we organize them?" I asked. Pacing around the room as Morgan wrote everything down. "We can approach the people that we think are good to lead the groups. I'm thinking of Fred and George to lead evacuations, Hannah Abbot for the triage group, and of course, Harry Potter and the Order for the infantry. But we already know that he'd take that position without even knowing it." Wyvern said. Fred and George were a great choice, they mapped out the castle long ago, to prank the student Populus. Of course, they'd be a great help.