The full moon

"So that's what Lupin was doing."

"Y/n! Nows not the time to theorize!" Harry shouted, pulling me closer to him. The werewolf was circling us. It was fighting for control over its own body. It was the full moon and we were caught by Lupin, in his werewolf form. Is that why Snape was covering for him? Did he know? If so, then why didn't he alert the other staff? Did Dumbledore know?

Just before it lept to bite us, Sirus, in dog form, leaped into action, shielding us from Lupin. He slammed himself against the wolf, getting the wolf out of the way

I took out my wand, ready to help, Harry did too. Hermione was covering Ron, Ron had a slight panic attack, gripping his ankle. The two animals fought. Sirus was trying very hard to subdue Lupin but Lupin had the upper hand in strength alone. Sirus bit the wolf in the neck but the wolf shook Sirus off.

Sirus was losing strength and agility as Lupin tore into him. Harry and I jumped into action before any other damage was done. "Accio!" I dragged Sirus back as Harry handled the werewolf. "expelliarmus!" The werewolf was knocked back into a tree. Before we can react, something else happened.

Suddenly a dementor was approaching. I found myself in the air with Harry and Sirus, I felt my soul being sucked out of my body. I couldn't breathe, I can barely think my way out of this. Is this the end of me?

I can't die now. How about Draco? Morgan? Wyvern, Dain, and Cedric? They need me. I pleaded to the dementor to at least spare my brother and Sirus. Suddenly a flash of bright light sounded through the courtyard. We were dropped as the dementor was eviscerated.

Where did that Patronus come from? I slowly blacked out, feeling the blood pool from my forehead.

--

"What? But Sirus did nothing wrong! It was Pettigrew!" Harry shouted. Opening my eyes, I met the group trying to save Sirus. Dumbledore shook his head. They argued, trying everything to save him. Harry had this look of desperation. He didn't want his godfather to go back to jail.

"That may seem so, but no one would agree with four children." I nodded my head. Harry noticed that I woke up. He took my hand. He was relieved but scared for me.

"Are you ok sister?" I nodded. craning my neck, I can see that I was the only one injured. Lupin sat next to me. Feeling bad. He had a guilty expression on his face. That won't do me any good.

"don't worry about it, Moony." Lupin grinned. Ruffling my hair, he said in a loud voice.
"You're just like your father, smart one." I gave him a smirk.

"No, I'm better than him."

AN: sorry for the short chapter, I'm recovering from Covid rn.