Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Ninety-Seven⚔ Werewolves of London ⚔

Werewolves of London

Malia walked up and sat next to Scott and comfortingly grabbed his hand as they waited for any news. Scott who was obviously listening in to the surgery finally sighed in relief and grabbed Malia's hand.

Scott slowly opened the door to a room to see a slightly pale Melissa laying on the bed as a nurse did her IV. "You have about a minute before the sedative kicks in." The Nurse said, walking up Scott. "And let her rest." She said and walked out when Scott nodded before walking into the room.

The second Scott got done talking to his mom, he went to check on Agent McCall but stopped when he saw the room was empty. "Where's my dad?" Scott asked and Stilinski walked up to him, "Transferred to San Francisco Memorial. He's gonna be fine." He said and Scott nodded slightly.

"And what about Mason?" Scott asked and Stilinski nodded, "Already out of surgery." He said. "Lydia?" He asked, "She's all right, too. The bullet missed everything that matters, thank god." Stilinski said. Scott was about to say something again when Sawyer suddenly walked out of a room.

She instantly started to walk past Scott and her father without a word as she tried to put her jacket on, but winced slightly in the process. "Sawyer. Where are you going?" Stilinski asked but Sawyer didn't stop, "I'm going to go piss off some hunters." Sawyer said but her father grabbed her arm. "Hey, you just got shot. You're not even supposed to be out of your room yet." He said.

"I got shot in the arm, I'm fine. My girlfriend on the other hand, is not totally fine. So I'm pissed off." Sawyer said and Stilinski sighed softly, "Guys, we got lucky." Stilinski said and Scott shook his head slightly.

"They almost died." Scott said and Stilinski nodded, "But they're gonna live. We're gonna have two deputies posted here around the clock. Nobody sets foot on this floor without my authorization." Stilinski said. Scott sighed and he and Sawyer went to walk off but Stilinski stopped them.