Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Fourteen🦎 Shape Shifted 🦎

Chapter Fourteen
🦎 Shape Shifted 🦎

"I'm serious! It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same." Scott said as he, Stiles, Sawyer and Anakin walked towards the locker rooms, "Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like us?" Sawyer asked. 

"I swear, I don't have the urge to maim and kill you." Scott said as they walked into the locker room, making Stiles turn to him, "You know, you say that now, but then the full moon goes up, and out come the fangs, and the claws, and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on us, and so yes, we're still locking you up." Stiles said and Sawyer nodded in agreement. 

"Okay, fine. But, I do think I'm more in control now, especially since things are good with Allison." Scott said, making Sawyer dramatically roll her eyes, "Okay, we're aware of how good things are with Allison." She said and Scott smiled. "They're really good." He said and Stiles looked at him in exasperation, "I- Thank you, we know." 

"I mean, like, really good..." Scott said and Sawyer raised her eyebrows slightly, "All right, we get it! Just please, shut the hell up before I unlock my somehow hidden werewolf abilities just so I can maim and kill myself." She said dramatically. 

"All right. Did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded, "Yeah, much better." He said before opening his locker before large metal chains started to fall out, making everyone look over. Some guys started whispering to each other and laughing while the three awkwardly watched the chains fall until Coach walked over. 

He watched for a moment until the last bit of chain fell out before raising his eyebrows slightly. "Part of me wants to ask... the other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So, I'm gonna walk away." Coach said, glancing between the three of them before walking away. 

"That's good. That's a wise choice, Coach." Stiles said before Sawyer looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Why would you put them in your locker?" She asked, making her brother give her a look before the three of them crouched down to pick the chains up.