Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Seventy🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

Chapter Seventy
🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

"Go home, guys. Stilinski isn't telling anyone where he put the bodies, and I'm pretty sure I'm not psychic." Parrish said as he sat against the bars of the cell, Lydia and Sawyer sitting against them as well outside the cell. Although Sawyer had her head down as she was doing her form of astral projection to talk to Scott and Stiles. Anakin was laying on Sawyer's legs.

"But you're drawn to death... Just like us." Lydia said and Parrish raised his eyebrows slightly. "Does that make me a kind of Banshee and Clairvoyant? You find bodies, Sawyer has visions of them, I find Chimeras..." He trailed off and Lydia nodded slightly. "Dead Chimeras." She said. "So, we're all harbingers of death." Parrish said and the girls nodded, making him sigh, "I should probably add that to my resume." He said and Lydia hummed.

"Hmm... It's on Sawyer and I's college applications." She said, making him chuckle before Sawyer lifted her head slightly, making them look at her. She didn't say anything, just had a slight distant look on her face, her eyes glossy as she took a couple deep breaths.

"Sawyer?" Lydia asked worried and Sawyer didn't look at them, just bit her lip slightly as she took a deep breath. "What would you do if I told you that I... killed someone...?" Sawyer asked, making Lydia and Parrish glance at each other before looking at Sawyer, "Did you?" Parrish asked and Sawyer nodded slightly, still not looking at anyone.

"Who?" Lydia asked and Sawyer took a deep breath, "Donovan..." She said in a slight whisper, making Parrish raise his eyebrows. "Donovan Donati? The guy who said he was going to kill your father? That Donovan?" Parrish asked and Sawyer nodded, "Yeah, that Donovan..." She said and Lydia gently grabbed her hand.

"What happened?" She asked, making Sawyer look down at their hand, "He was a chimera, a wendigo, and he attacked Stiles and I at the school while I was fixing the jeep. Stiles hit him with one of my wrenches and we ran to the library where he attacked us again... I- I don't know, I was on the second floor and Stiles was climbing the scaffolding and Donovan was following... He said he was going to eat Stiles." Sawyer explained while shaking her head slightly as she looked at them.