Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Thirty⊚ Motel California ⊚

Chapter Thirty
Motel California

A school bus rumbles into the parking lot of the Glen Capri motel, doors swinging open and Coach and his Cross Country team disembark. An exhausted Scott, Stiles, Sawyer and Anakin step out, followed by Allison and Lydia. "I've seen worse." Scott shrugged and he glanced around making Stiles and Sawyer look at him crazy, "Where have you seen worse?" They both asked. 

A whistle blows and Coach holds up a handful of room keys in front of the gathering students. "Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up- choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" 

Sawyer stood next to Lydia as they both looked up at the motel with a concerned look. Both of them had a bad feeling about the place. "Lydia? Sawyer?" Allison asked, looking at them with raised eyebrows, "I don't like this place." Lydia said and Sawyer nodded in agreement. 

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night." Allison chuckled and Sawyer shook her head slightly. "A lot can happen in one night." Sawyer mumbled before she and Lydia glanced at each other for a moment. 

⊚ 

"All right, so I have four." Stiles said as he, Scott, Sawyer and Anakin laid on a couple beds in a room. "Four? You have four suspects?" Scott asked as he looked over at Stiles with raised eyebrows, "Yeah, it was originally ten. Well, nine, technically, I guess- I had Derek on there twice." He said. 

"So, who's number one? Harris?" Sawyer asked and Stiles nodded, "Just because he's missing, doesn't mean he's dead." Stiles said, making Scott furrow his brows. "So, if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices...?" Scott asked and Stiles pursed his lips slightly, "Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head." He said.