Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Forty-Five🦊 The Fox and The Wolf 🦊

Chapter Forty-Five
🦊 The Fox and The Wolf 🦊

Lydia glanced over at Sawyer, who sat on Lydia's bed with Anakin laying in front of her, his head on her lap as she constantly checked her phone. "You okay?" Lydia asked as she walked over to the bed and Sawyer sighed softly. 

"Stiles got out of Eichen House and according to Kira's dad, the Nogitsune is back in control. So no, I'm not okay. I'm extremely worried and I can't help but to feel that something is going to go very bad at some point soon. And for some reason, I'm apparently not supposed to know what the very bad thing is because I haven't had a god damn vision that was actually helpful in a while." Sawyer rambled and Lydia smiled sadly at her. 

"You're rambling again." She said and Sawyer sighed and nodded, "Yeah, I've been doing that a lot lately." She said before looking at Lydia for a moment. "My brother is probably going through absolute hell and I feel useless because there's nothing I can do right now." Sawyer said and Lydia gently grabbed her shoulder. 

"We're going to figure out a way to save Stiles, we just haven't dealt with something like this before so it's gonna take time." Lydia said and Sawyer raised her eyebrows as she glanced down at Anakin. "What am I supposed to do until then?" She asked and Lydia pursed her lips and shrugged slightly, "Maybe we could plan our date that we're gonna when all of this is over." She said. 

Sawyer squinted for a moment before looking at Lydia with raised eyebrows. "We're going to have a date?" Sawyer asked and Lydia shrugged slightly, "Well we've kissed enough times. Might as well go on a couple dates too." Lydia said. Sawyer hummed, smiling slightly as she glanced down, making Lydia raise her eyebrows. 

"What's with the smug look?" Lydia asked and Sawyer shook her head, "Nothing, just early on my ten year plan." Sawyer said. "You had a ten year plan about me?" Lydia asked, raising her eyebrows and Sawyer nodded, "Yes, I did and I don't know why I'm telling you this because it's embarrassing." Sawyer said before her phone started ringing. She quickly looked down at her phone to see her dad calling her.