Ch. 22 - FURY

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Twenty-Two🦎 Fury 🦎

Chapter Twenty-Two
🦎 Fury 🦎

"So, this kid's the real killer?" Stilinski asked as they stood around Stiles' room, looking at a current yearbook with Matt's picture circled. "Yeah." The twins both said and their father shook his head, "No." He said, making them look at him crazy. 

"Yes!" Stiles and Sawyer said and their father crossed his arms and gave them a look, "No." He said, making Stiles stand up. "Dad, come on! Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So, all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common." Stiles said. 

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara, wasn't in Harris' class." Stilinski said and Sawyer raised her eyebrows and hummed slightly, "Then, I guess they dropped the charges against him?" She asked and her father squinted at her slightly. 

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But, that doesn't prove anything. Scott, do you believe this?" Stilinski asked, making his kids scoff in offense, "It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us. We know it's Matt." Scott said. 

"Yeah, he took Harris' car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris' class, that they'd arrest him." Sawyer said and Stilinski sighed and shook his head slightly. "All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility. But give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?" He asked and Stiles raised his arms slightly. 

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years!" Stiles said, making his sister sigh, "Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?" Sawyer asked. "What do you want me to do?" Stilinski asked, making the teens glance at each other, "We need to look at the evidence." Scott said. 

"Yeah, that would be in the station, where I no longer work." Stilinski said and the twins raised their eyebrows, "Trust us, they'll let you in." They both said, making their father look at them incredulously. "Trust you two?" He asked as he pointed at them and their eyes widened slightly.