Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Seventeen🦎 Venomus 🦎

Chapter Seventeen
🦎 Venomus 🦎

Hurrying down the corridor for their next class, Stiles whispers to Scott and Sawyer, "I only found one thing online called the Kanima. A werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles said and Sawyer raised her eyebrow, "Yeah... something tells me the giant lizard isn't a jaguar." She said. 

"And we're not exactly a murderer." Stiles said and Sawyer nodded, "Yeah, but you guys did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're both dead." Scott said, making the twins scoff lightly. "You know, sometimes I really begin to question this friendship." They both said at the same time as they followed Scott. 

The three of them, plus Anakin walk into class, Scott and Stiles sat down next to each other while Sawyer sat down behind Stiles. Not long after Jackson walked and sat down next to Sawyer. "Hey, testicle left and right, dick." Jackson whispered to them making Sawyer furrow her brow, "Am I the dick or am I a testicle?" She asked but he just ignored her. 

"What the hell's a Kanima?" Jackson asked, making Sawyer's eyes widen while Scott and Stiles spun around in panic. But before they can respond, Coach slams a book against his desk. "All right, listen up! A quick warning before we begin our review- some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult- I'm not even too sure I could pass it! Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh?" 

Hands go up around the boys and Sawyer as they continue their surreptitious conversation. "Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson said and Stiles chuckled dryly, "I'm familiar with the sensation." 

"Wait- why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" Scott asked. "How should I know?" Jackson asked defensively, making Sawyer squint at him. "Wait, do they think it's Lydia?" Sawyer asked and Jackson shrugged, "I don't know! All I heard was her name and something about chemistry."