-ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅ-

Start from the beginning

"Yunnie" Yeosang spoke softly before sitting on the agitated boys lap. " Yunnie why don't we try something that'll be fun for you but also help you"

" what could possibly make this entertain Yeo? I have no clue how you're doing this on the regular" Even without Yunho saying it, Yeosang just knew the boy was frustrated as well as down and that's what he didn't want. Shaking his head he began to massage at the tensed boys scalp watching as the tension in his shoulders eased.

" I have many reasons as to why this could be fun...but for now let's play a little game "

" a game? Ho-" Yunho silenced feeling the soft lips connecting with his. They made every bit of tension that was left melt completely due to the comforting embrace. Just as Yunho wanted to make it deeper, Yeosang pulled away pushing the boy backward. At first of course Yunho thought they were about to do something freaky but when the younger male stopped up and sat on the floor next to him, he grew confused.

Before he could even utter a word Yeosang had interrupted him. " let's start off with floor work like sit ups"

" sit ups?! Yeosanggg-" Yunho whined out kicking his feet. So much for that idea of getting some ass now he was gonna get his ass handed to him.

" hush I have a little twist... for every sit up you do right you can meet me for another kiss and we can even warm up with push ups first " At the mention of that idea, Yeosang could tell Yunho was excited just by the simple offer. Yeosang struggled mightily to keep himself from cooing while watching his boyfriend's adorable puppy-like expression. Yeosang smiled and kissed Yunhos cheeks before getting up and moving infront of the other male..

" before we even do that you gotta lift at least a little bit or at least do something for your arms"

" what about push ups or a plank ? I can do those" In all honesty, Yeosang was a little surprised at his boyfriend's suggestion especially after how whiny he was being over lifting weights. But that wasn't what caught him off guard. It was more so that he preferred doing a plank and push up compared to lifting. Taking a sigh he nodded his head smiling. 'I guess opposite do attract' he thought to himself.

" sounds good Yun-yah!"Yeosang yelped as his back hit the hard floorboards. Just as quickly as he was laid down, Yunho's silly happy face appeared over him. For some reason this position made Yeosang feel so tingly inside which was crazy because of how long they've been together. For him there's something about having Yunho on top of him that makes his heart and stomach swim nervously. Taking a deep breath Yeosang fought the rising heat as his boyfriend looked down at him. His heart squirmed in joy as he saw the depth of love and adoration in Yunhos' eyes. Yeosang's thoughts were interrupted by the gentle kiss on his forehead, which caused him to grin foolishly.

Yeosang made sure to lay down properly so that their lips would always touch as Yunho entered a push-up position. The first fifteen push-ups were good, but Yunho almost quit after only twenty simply because he wanted to kiss Yeosang more.

Yeosang was almost certain that they would have gotten into a passionate make out session or hooked up in the gym if he hadn't intervened to stop Yunho from devouring his lips." baby behave or no more kisses...you know we can't do this here"

" can you blame look at you...so sexy"Yunho took the initiative to grab at his ass only to get a slap on his chest. " fine fine...but can we still do the kisses after each sit up"

" I really shouldn't consider it after what you just did...but I like your kissies so I'll let it slide ...but only if you get to 30 more push ups without me". Groaning Yunho rolled his eye's mumbling in agreement as he reclaimed his position. With each grunt and bead of sweat on his boyfriend's face, Yeosang couldn't help but get a little aroused. Yunho both looked and sounded so good and Yeosang was on the verge of jumping Yunho at that moment. With the way his already noticeable muscles contracted mixed in with the short moans he uttered. Fuck did Yeosang want to ride him right there but he showed more self control than Yunho did.

When Yunho was finished with his set, they advanced into a sit-up position. As Yunho adjusted to his new posture, Yeosang knelt down and held his feet down. Similar as before, Yunho made a solid start but gradually started to struggle after reaching 30. Yeosang was so desperate to reward Yunho after seeing just how exhausted he was ,but he knew how competitive and dedicated Yunho became when it came to challenges so he hesitated. Yunho continued his final stretch while Yeosang remained there the entire time, encouraging him till he accomplished his target of 50.

" yay you did it in so proud of you Yunnie" Yunho gushed at the praise before pulling Yeosang into his arms and kissing him gently once more. This kiss was so delicate yet so passionate that a small whine etched out of Yeosang's throat. His fingers found themself lost in the mountains of hair on Yunho's head as they deepened the kiss .

When they separated from one enough, there was a moment where they stared at each others eyes exchanging unsaid words to one another. A light giggle escaped Yeosang mouth as they both smiled rubbing noses together."thank you for helping me baby"

"of course I'll be here to help, if you want stronger core muscles I'll be more then willing to help you achieve them... now next workout"

" ughhhh"