Izuku and Kitsune's Afterlife Class 101

"Hello, class! My name is Izuku Midoriya and this is my friend, Kitsune."

"And if you ask, no I am not an assistant. I am only here because Queen Juno kicked me out while she cleaned up the mess I made in the kitchen... and because I'm bored." Kitsune commented.

"Right... And today, we're here to teach you all about Elysians and Phosphorus! As you can see, for the first time in history, Kitsune and I happen to be both!"

"Cause we're cool like that!"

"And because our bodies temporarily fell into corruption... but that's besides ththe point! Now, what I used to be was what we call Elysians! We control the good afterlife, watching both the mortal realm, and the cloud beasts! Kitsune, could you explain cloud beasts?" Izuku asked.

"Cloud beasts are animals made of clouds. They happen to be souls of past beings, who didn't live an exactly good or bad mortal life. People who die often become cloud beasts, who take the form of animals who represent them. It's kind of like how Pup's quirk has her take form of an animal that represents her." 

"Right! Now, Elysians can exist in two ways! One, you're born into an Elysian family, or two, you die, and the Queen decides you've lived an either a too short of a life, or you were a saint. A lot of times, Queen Juno and King Alexander will take care of any young children or babies who make it to the afterlife! Most of those children grew up to be royal guards!"

"Imagine dying. Couldn't be me." Kitsune sneered. 

"Yeah... Sure..." Izuku rolled his eyes. "So, Mr. Mortal, would you like to explain your species?"

"With pleasure, angel." Kitsune teased. "Phosphoren rule the bad after life. It's just as hard to be a Phosphoren as it is to be an Elysian. In order to be a Phosphoren, you REALLY have to try. Think of like... the worst of the worst, like All for One, or that guy who thinks wearing jeans as a hero costume is a personality trait."

"Do you mean... Best Jeanist??"

"Yeah, that one... so much denim... urgh... Anyways, Elysians are VERY forgiving people. Right now, my Dads proved that phosphoren can be reformed. Queen Juno is trying to convert Phosphoren who have the slightest  amount of remorse in order to turn them into peaceful cloud beasts."

"And if you're wondering, Cloud Beast, or Cumulus Beastialis, are very calming animals. Though, their niavity is very much their down fall. They don't understand evil or malicious people, which is why Elysians protect the beasts heavily."

"Yeah... though, can't say much for my Dad who's a cloud beast. He's an ass. He once caughed up condensation all over my clothes..." Kitsune groaned.

"He is quite the handful. Anyways, hope this helps you learn more about our species and the afterlife! Leave your comments down below, and give this video a like!"

"Or don't. But, just letting you guys know, I know when you're sleeping, I know when you're awake, and I know what's in your search histories..."

"You know my search history--?!"

*Video Ended*