The New Izuku

The building collasped on itself. Concrete and wood was scattered across the property. Kitsune finally gained consciousness and pushed the debris off him.

"W-What the he--... My voice! It's so... rough and deep... Awesome..."

They soon remembered Izuku. He was still trapped under the rubble. He started digging through the large rocks and splintered planks. He felt stronger than before somehow.

He soon saw a dim light through a section of rubble. He carefully walked over, picking up the rubble that was on top of him.

"Midori! You o--"

He was as beautiful as he was terrifying

He was as beautiful as he was terrifying. His lime green hair turned dark and floated effortlessly without wind. His skin was pale and his eyes were cursed with no iris. His right arm was completely corrupted in a black material. His outfit changed from a t-shirt and shorts to a one piece, thigh high socks, and a green fabric over it. His face was stained with tear shaped marks.

"Y-You look--"

"What happened... I feel so... empty... I can not see..."

"Hey, Izu! I-it's okay... I'm right here..." Kitsune gripped Izuku's left hand.

"Kitsune... you sound so scary... What has happened...?"

"I have no idea, but... Your powers destroyed this building. I think we are the only survivors..."

"Does that mean... no... Pup..."

Kitsune hugged Izuku. Tears poured from both their eyes. In trying to save Pup, it ended her. Izuku felt a wave of dread and guilt as reality set in. He was blind. He hurt Pup and Kitsune. He killed everyone with his magic. He was a monster.

"Shh... It's okay... We're going to figure this all out..."

"No... i-it's all over... We're in the middle of no where... It's hopeless... You should just leave me to die! I'm a disgusting beast!"

"Listen to me, Izu. You are not a monster. I'm going to get us to safety, one way or another!"

Kitsune picked Izuku up and carried him bridal style. He carefully walked through the rubble and finally found some form of road. He started to walked down the gravel road. Izuku felt weightless, or atleast he felt stronger than normal.

"You're uh... really light. You should eat more."

"I can't... I'm dead..."

"Oh... right. Sorry, I'm just trying to lighten the mood."

"I don't want small talk... I want to go home."

"Wait! You can just use your magic! Your patch is off, and the symbols are destroyed!"

"I feel too weak to use that much power. It feels as though my energy has been drained completely..."

"Damn it... Welp, guess I'm walking. You okay in my arms?"