Racing is fun... I guess...

As soon as he shout and the gates opened, I flew above the crowd of people, who were pushing and shoving. I landed a few yards away. Yes, I could just make a portal to the other end, but I'd atleast like to have some fun.

I started to run, and I forgot how great it felt for a minute. It was nice to feel the cool air and get my legs moving. All this fighting I've been having to do... all the villains I've encountered so far... It feels so... relaxing... to be away from it all.

I soon noticed two very large robot and quickly ran from them. I doubt I'd get anything from it except for wasted time.

Soon, I could see Todoroki and Katsuki behind me. They're inching way too closely, so I quickly flew, earning the advantage.

"GET BACK HERE, LOSER! I'M NOT GONNA LOOSE TO YOU!" I could hear Katsuki shouting.

I rolled my eyes and stopped when I couldn't hear his voice anymore. Soon there was a field, and in that field were mines.

Mines.

Just... just think about that...

It's already bad enough that this school expects us to fight villains, but at this point they're not even trying to hide the fact that they get their sick kicks from literal murder.

I promptly flew over them; did you really think I would risk landing on a mine?!

The finish line was close, and they scream of Katsuki were even closer. I flew as fast as I could, as I watched Katsuki lunge himself using his explosions. The finish line was just a few feet away, we were neck and neck... and then...

"MIDORI IN FIRST PLACE! BAKUGOU HAS SCORED SECOND!"

Knew it. I chuckled as Katsuki let out a roar of frustration. I just shrugged it off, watching as the others were close behind.

"And that's it! The first 40 people, come to the middle, the rest will go to their assigned seats!"

I walked over to the center of the field. I noticed Ura and Iida both made it! I walked over to them.

"Hey, congrats, guys! So happy you made it!"

"Same! I knew you'd get first, Izu!"

"Thanks Ura~chan! Iida~kun, how are you feeling?"

"I'm great! Let's do our best!"

I nodded and waiting fir Midnight to announce the next activity.

"Alright, students! The next activity involves being in teams of 5! The top 5 teams will compete in the final challenge!" Midnight then looked at me.

"As an advantage, the first place winner of the race get a one million point start!"

I froze as everyone looked my way. Now I'm nervous... I'm so important in this competition that everyone wants to avoid me!!

Everyone separated from me. No matter who I approached they all avoided me like a plague! I started to loose hope...

"Hey, Izu! Let's team up! Iida and Tsu said they wanted to be on a team, too!"

"Waaah!! Thank you, Ura~chan!!"

"Haha! Wow, I didn't know you were such a crybaby! I- I mean in a good way!!"

"Heh, it's fine, Ura~chan! Trust me, that's not the worst thing I've been told. Anyways, we need one more member. I can be the one who rides on top since my wings might give us an advantage!"

"Good idea, Izu! Hmmm... Ah, maube that guy in a mask!"

My smile dropped when she pointed to the purple haired one. Of course they were the one who had to be alone!

"I'm gonna go talk to him! Be right back, Izu!"

Before I could retaliate, she was already over there talking to them. I groaned as she walked back over.

"Hey, everyone! This is Kitsune! They're gonna be joining our group!"

I begrudgingly waved with everyone.

"Ah, nice to see ya again, angel boy."

"Don't call me that--... Whatever, let's just get ready."

Time skip because Idk how to write this part. Anyways, Izuku's team passed, barely.

"We did it, Izu!" Ura said, shaking me around.

"B-Barely!! Oh crumbs, I feel sick to my stomach..."

"Heh, can't handle a little flight, angel?" Kitsune teased.

"Stop calling me that! And I can handle flight, but not when Ura~chan makes us lighter with her quirk, and then I have to fly with all of you!"

"Sorry, Izu... I was just really upset when we had our headbands stolen. Can you forgive me?"

"Yeah, of course. Next time, just give me a warning, heh!"

"W-Will do!" Her face turned bright red.

I chuckled and looked to see Himari, Queen Juno, and Pup all cheering. Pup was in the Queen's lap. I smiled and waved to her. She gasped and waved back even harder, her wings quickly flapping. She's so adorable...

"Hey Izu! The next event is going to start soon! Let's go see what it is."

"Alright!"

We walked up to where Midnight was standing. She soon announced the final event was a 1v1 with the remaining 25. I noticed Katsuki's team, Mineta's team, Akari's team, and a group from another class passed. It looked to be a very tough group of people.

"Everyone will be on a lunch break, so rest up, eat some grub, and we'll get back to the events!"

Ura pulled the corner of my shirt.

"Hey, Izu! Let's head to the cafeteria! I heard they were serving Katsudon!"

I smiled as I remembered it being my favorite meal.