Reuniting at Last

"Alright... 3...2...1..."

The two step out of the boarding hall and into the airport. The place was crowded full of people, a weird site for them both. Izuku held Kitsune's hand tighter, hating bow loud it was compared to the village.

"This is a mistake... they're going to think I'm a freak... they're going to stare... they'regoingtolaughatmeandjudgemeand--"

"Izu, hey. You're forming wind."

Izuku relaxed a little and felt his hair fall back down.

"S-Sorry... I didn't know I could do that. I just... don't like how many people there are."

"Then that's all the more reason to get out. Let's see if we can get directions to Musutafu."

Izuku and Kitsune were now sitting on a bus, heading to Musutafu.

"Kitsune? Can you describe what Musutafu looks like right now?"

"... Buildings... lots of buildings... There's maybe one or two cumulus clouds. The sky is a nice sunset, and..."

"...and?"

"It's home..." Kitsune smiled.

"Don't scare me like that! I thought a huge scary monster was attacking."

"You're right... it's me!"

Kitsune squeezed Izuku tightly. Izuku chuckled and just let it happen. They finally got to their final destination... UA highschool.

"Alright... So... how do we get in?" Kitsune asked.

"Normally you need a school ID to pass the gate after school hours. I doubt either of us have one now."

"You think they think we're dead?"

"We are dead..."

"Yeah but like... in a 'better place'?"

"Anywhere is a better place than Whyoming."

"True..."

"Let's just have you fly us over."

"Oh? Breaking the rules I see! I like it!"

"Shut it... it's the only way for us to get in."

"And if we trip the alarms?"

"We calmly, and thoroughly explain ourselves."

"And when they don't believe us?"

"We go back to Whyoming and change our names."

"You know what? I'm feeling risky today." Kitsune scooped up Izuku and flew over the fence.

"Man, that was ea--"

As of on cue, alarms rang and pro heroes surrounded them. Izuku coered his ears from how poud it was. He was panicking and his heart pounded.

"Who are you?! Why have you trespassed on private grounds?"

Izuku recognised that voice. He looked around and said:

"Mr. Aizawa? Is that you?!"

"Midori...?" He recognised his voice as well.

"Y-Yes! It's me!"

"... Come inside for further questioning. You're still a suspect. Bring your friend, too."

"Um... I have a name! Kitsune, duh!"