The Day has Come! A Festival Day!

"Bye, Himari~san!"

"Bye Mommy!"

"Bye, Izuku! Bye, Pup! I'll be watching with Queen Juno, so do your best!"

"Will do!" I winked.

I carried Pup on my shoulders, and made sure my hair was nice. Today was the day of the sports festival! I'm so excited!

I quickly make the portal and jumped through. Just like that, Ura was right there waiting for me. I saw Iida and one of the other classmates I had quickly grown close to, Tsuyu!

"Izu! Finally, you're here!" Ura exclaimed.

"Heh, yeah, sorry! Pup was having a little wardobe malfunction..." I sighed.

"I told you that it was a yellow day, not a purple day, Zuzu!" She pouted.

"Uhhh, can you explain, Izu?" Ura chuckled.

"Yeah... Every day is a different color day, according to Pup. It's always random with no pattern. So, when just so happen to get it wrong that day, she'll pout in the corner until Himari makes her 'happy pancakes'." I explained.

"Well, she is a child, ribbit. I'm sure she'll grow out of it. My little siblings do that all the time."

"I guess... I blame Akari~chan for making her this way, though." I sighed.

"Well, let's not dawdle! It's time for class, and then the sports festival!" Iida announced.

"Yeah!!" We all cheered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, class. As you you know, the sports festival is today. In about an hour, you'll all go change. Understood?"

We all looked at him in bewilderment. For a while, we didn't know if that wrapped up human was even our teacher. He looked like a mummy.

"Don't look at me like that... After the USJ incident, I obviously endured some heavy injuries. I have to be here as... an announcer for this pointless festival..."

I felt bad for the guy, only a little, though. I'm not exactly too thrilled about him being my teacher sometimes.

"You may talk amongst yourselves until it's time. Go ahead and let all of your talking out, since it'll be hard to when you're fighting against each other."

I sighed and turned to Ura. I let Pup run to her little group.

"Wow, Aizawa has a new look." I joked.

"Yeah... I feel bad, though. Before you got here, he had to take on that... thing... all by himself until 13 could call the pros. I'm so glad you were there to save us." She blushed.

"Well, atleast it explains why he hasn't been here for a few days, ribbit." Tsuyu walked over.

"We should be respectful towards our teacher, he has risked his life for us!" Iida shortly followed.

"I guess... He's just so hard on us for no reason, especially me. I know he hates me." I commented.

"He only wants us to be our best selves, Izu. Besides, you're at the top of our class. Of course he's gonna pick on you a little!" Ura tried to comfort.