First Days

I sighed as I put on a back oack for the first time in years. I looked in the mirror once more. My white clothing were common robes worn to symbolize our purity, however I wonder how people will see me in the mortal realm. The mortal realm... That will be the first time in a very long time I have seen humans. How will they see me? Will they see me as more than their own, or fall victim to the lies I plan to give them?

I shook off those thoughts. Time koves faster in this world, so I don't want to waste time being late. I fluffed up my messy hair once more, and walked out from my room.

"Pup! Sweetheart, are you ready?" I called out.

"Zuzu!!" I heard her sweet voice from the living room.

I walked in to see her in a very adorable outfit. She was wearing a very light pink overall dress with a white long sleeve underneath, and white knee-high socks. Himari was putting her hair into two cute space buns.

"You look so cute!" I gushed.

"Zuzu! Mommy said I a big girl now!"

"That's right, sweetie! Big girls go to school, and this is your first day!" Himari smiled, finishing her hair.

"Thank you, Mommy!" Pup ran to her new backpack, covered in thise patches you iron onto clothes and backpacks.

I helped her put on her black shoes and strapped them on her feet, making a little "click!" from the button.

"There... now you're ready." I smiled.

She excitedly ran outside, waiting fir the portal to open up. Himari approached me first.

"Before you go, here." She handed me what looked to be a bento box. "To blend in! I know you don't like to eat, but humans normally have lunches at school, so hopefully this will be an excuse to not buy anything!"

"Thanks, Himari~san." I took the cutely wrapped box.

"Please, honey... call me Mom. I know you still have a mother, but under my roof, you are still my responsibility. Pup sees you as a brother, and I'm sure it'll make her feel better if you play along. You don't have to... but-"

"Hm... Thanks, 'Mom'." I grinned.

Himari wiped the small tears in her eyes. She then waved to Pup.

"Bye bye, sweetie! Have a great first day, and make lots of friends for me!"

"Okie, Mommy!! I will, promise!"

I waved to her before the door finally closed. I sighed, and pressed they newly created symbol the Queen gave me to come to and from each of our worlds. The shiny green and white portal opened, amazing hoth Pup and I. I held her hand, and we walked through.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

3rd Person P.O.V.

Ah, first days of school. The most relaxed yet stressful time of the year. Students rushed to make it on time so that they're not tardied on the first day.

On one side, we see a group of teens walking together, the best of friends. A tall boy with black and red hair, a medium sized girl with a pink gradient to orange long hair, and another shorter gurl with purple and green hair. They were all pleasantly chatting among themselves.