A New Friend or a New Enemy?

As Kitsune began to work, Pup watched patiently on the stool he sat her in. He scribbled away on the notbook he had, which was filled with small notes and sticky note sticking out from the side. It was like an organized mess.

"Whatchu gonna do, Kitsu?" Kitsune chuckled at the new nickname.

"I plan to make a claw that will help disabled people, such as amputees or the elderly, sort through items. It can help with medicine, books, ect."

"Wow! You're so nice, Kitsu!"

"It's just a homework assignment. I don't think I'm a good person. I've done shitty things, and I've associated with shitty people."

"Then why do you go to a hero school?"

"The principal saw potential.... He was a victim of an allusion that was shown from living in the hospital. He doesn't know anything."

"Why do you hide your face?"

"It was my mother's before she died. She wasn't a well known hero, because she was quirkless. When my parents died, I got to take some of my things. So, I chose to pack her mask. I hated how much I looked like my dad, so I started to hide my face."

"Oh... Can I try it on?"

"It's probably too big for you, but sure."

He flipped his hood on his head to block his face out from the rest of his classmates. He took off the mask, and handed it to Pup.

Pup could now see the young teen's face. They were pale, with deep red eyes. His purple hair possessed an undercut. His face was littered with scars and cuts from fights.

Pup smiled, her little tail wagging. She slipped it on, only for it to fall, and the string get caught on her shoulders. Kitsune chuckled and got it off her, slipping it back on.

"Kitsu, will you be my friend?"

"... Sure, Pup. I will."

Soon, Kitsune felt a tap of the shoulder and turned, only to see Izuku and Uraraka. Izuku was not happy.

"I believe you have a certain someone?" Izuku's eyebrow raised.

"Uhh... Depends. I don't exactly like being around people."

"Hi, Zuzu!" Pup waved.

She hopped off the stool and hugged his leg.

"I'm so glad you're okay..." Izuku mumbled. He cleated his throat. "Seeing as Pup looks well, I won't report you, but I don't want you anywhere near Pup ever again!"

"Noo!! Zuzu, please, can I play with Kitsu a bit longer~? I pwomise I'll be good! Kitsu is my friend!"

Izuku looked at Pup, and then Uraraka. She shrugged and gave him a thumbs up. He sighed in defeat.

"*Sigh*... Alright, Pup. Then, I'll pick you up at lunch, okay? Please be nice and don't misbehave."

"Okie dokie!"

Izuku gave her one more hug before waving off and going. Kitsune went to Pup's level, ruffling her hair. She giggled and got back onto the stool, watching Kitsune do his magic.

"What kinda supper powers do you have?" Pup tilted her head.

"Oh, my quirk? Well, it's kinda gross but..." He lifted his sleeve to show bright red veins under his skin.

"Wow~! What's that?"

"My quirk. Basically, those veins are like yarn strings. When I touch someone, I take control of their body, but I have to move my body in order to make them do stuff. Wanna see?"

Pup nodded her head rappidly.

"Heh, alright. I don't feel comfortable taking over your entire body, so I'll just control your arm."

He touched Pup's arm. Soon, the strings transferred over to her arm, but quickly reforming back in Kitsune's arm.

Pup watched as strings connected her fingers to his. As Kitsune moved his arm up, hers went up too. He made a peace sign, her hands moved quickly to copy it.

"Wow!!" Pup gasped in amazement.

Kitsune then released his control, red string now scattered on the floor.

"Don't uh... touch that, by the way. It can easily infect you, and you'll have to deal with red strings in your arms for a while. Sadly, my quirk doesn't get passed on, so it's just annoying and itches." He said as he scratched his arm.

"I'll clean it up in a second."

After a bit, the lunch bell rang, and Izuku quickly made it to the class.

"Zuzu!" Pup hugged.

"Hi, sweetie! How was it?"

"Soooo fun! Kitsu showed me his quirk, and then they showed me cool stuff!"

"Sounds... fun... You ready to eat something?"

"Yaya!!"

Izuku picked up Pup and started walking out. He glanced at Kitsune one more time before hoping he'll never see him again.