The Principal

I waited patiently for Nezu to arrive. I've been told he was a fearsome hero. Not even the pros would stand up to him. I started to blunce my leg quietly. It helped me calm down.

Images of what Nezu could possibly look like filled my mind. He's probably some person full of muscle with a menacing glare. I started biting my nails now too.

"Ah, Midoriya. I see we finally meet in person!"

I quickly looked up to see... the principal? He was a small mouse... no bear... no... I actually don't know what he is. All I knew was taht this was very underwhelming.

"Principal... Nezu?"

"Yes, indeed. Was I what you were expecting?"

"Far from it, if I'm being honest."

"I get that a lot. Now, should I say why you are in here, or do you wish to?"

"*Sigh*... No... I'll tell you. All Might was doing special training with us. I ended up fighting Bakugou and... it got out of hand... very quickly..."

"Yes, yes. Currently, Bakugou is with our trusty nurse. He'll be just fine. I am worried about you, however. Why all of a sudden snap?"

"Let's just say... we've had bad history before I died, sir."

I was free to talk about death with him. He is currently the only one who knows. That makes it a bit easier to deal with, atleast.

"I see. Well, you did go a little too far with your fighting. You have so much potential, yet you waste it on harmong your own classmates. I expected better due to where you're from."

"I-... I know, sir. I sincerely apologise for my actions."

"Well, I can't let you just get off the hook. You'll be suspended for a week, which means you'll miss the USJ trip we had planned for you all."

I sigh, but nod.

"I'm glad we can come to an understanding. If it makes you feel better, Pup is fine to attend here. I will be letting Queen Juno know of your actions, as well as your guardian."

"Yes, Principal Nezu."

I get up, and bow to him. I was told to sit in his office until school was over. I watched as teachers and pros came in and out, talking to Nezu about staff things. I saw them all watch me.

I felt like an embarrassment to my people. Queen Juno will certainly have me for this. Himari will also be disappointed in me. It makes me wonder how I will be punished.

A small tear fell down my face as i thought about every kind of punishment the Queen would give me. Maybe she'll lock me up for fighting a mortal, or even banish me from the heavens and make me spend the rest of my life in the mortal realm?! Or... maybe she'd even take it as far as turning me into a Phosphoren?!

That last part made me scared. I'm not ready to go there. They would eat me alive, literally. They'll eat their own kind when they are too weak, and keep their souls locked away in cages, just to torture them in their everlasting hell.

I started to break out into a panick attack. My breathing quickened, and my vision went dark soon from all the hyperventilating. I want to leave, and go back to the kingdom again. I want to go back to when I was happy, alive and well. I want the feeling of Mom's arms around me again. If I knew I died, I wouldn't have ever met Katsuki, nor ever hang around him. I would have begged Mom to move far far away. I would have started a new life, and be grateful for ever moment I lived, and I would have hugged her every single day. I would have said "I love you, Mom." every time I saw her face. But, I can't now, and I never will be able to again.

I felt a hand massage through my hair. I quickly looked up, and immediately wiped my tears.

"M- My Queen! What... are you...-?"

"Shhh... Do not worry about why I am here. I hear your cries, and must consult you. I wish to never let my children cry."

"I am... so sorry, my Queen. I did something horrible. I don't deserve your kindness. I hurt a mortal terribly, and... I would have killed him."

"Oh my... That is quite troublesome."

"Y-Yes... I've been suspended, which means I've ruined my reputation, and... I won't be able to get better as a hero."

"I could not think of why you would do such a thing. Izuku, who is it you hurt?"

I gulped. She has never called me my actual name unless she is upset.

"K-Katsuki... Bakugou..." I say, still a bit enraged by saying his name.

"The boy who murdered you? He was able to be in a hero program, even after he MURDERED someone?"

I nodded. She sounds really mad now.

"My child, you know how I feel about you negatively affecting mortals, especially now that you are a powerful being. However, someone like this should not be able to be in such a rewarding program! I will speak to the principal at once-!"

"NO! I- I mean... please, my Queen... Don't... Katsuki may have done terrible things, and he has treated me terribly, but... I don't want his dreams ripped away just like that. We were both in our first years of middle school. We both had problems we had trouble finding ways of outing. For me, it was... depression, anxiety, and... being bullied for something I couldn't control. For Katsuki, it was the feeling that he couldn't disappoint people now that he had such a quirk. His ego may be high, but I've seen the dedication he's taken to get here. I've seen all the anger he's developed from his family life, and I've seen how verbally abusive both he and his mom are at each other. Being angry WAS his stress relief. I don't agree with it; I don't agree with anything he's done. But... he's still a kid, just like me. Plus, didn't you agree that we need to keep our cover hidden? Getting Katsuki expelled for reasons that we can't discuss would surely arouse suspicion, don't you agree?"

"... I... suppose you do have a point, my child. You are very forgiving despite your situation. However, do not expect this to keep him safe forever. The truth will unravel itself, as destiny allows it. They will know you were with Katsuki when you died, and those who have seen you two on the bridge will eventually know. Cameras, as I know, exist in today's world. So, do not be surprised if one day you realize you old 'friend' is no longer here."

"Thank you, my Queen. Also, I know. I'll never forgive him, and I'll never try to be friends with him again. I know where my boundaries are now, and I have the power to make sure no one crosses them, too."

"Mm... That's right, my child. Now, shall I make us a portal home?"

"What about Pup?"

"Pup will be picked up by Himari. That also reminds me. You will be staying with me in the palace as you wait for your suspension to be over."

"Why is that?"

"I made the mistake of entrusting you with such power without proper training. So, I will be teaching you how to control them. It will also be for you and Pup to separate for now. I'd imagine she is still in shock from the sitiation."

I sighed and then nodded. It was best for everyone, including me, to not be in this school right now. Everyone needed a break from this mess.

I watched as the large portal opened, full of light. I gave a small smile before walking through.