Interrogating an Intruder...

I was once again called by Queen Juno to her thrown. I was instructed to be put on bed rest after Bakugou knocked me out of the arena. I was still furious. I was fine. It's all his fault for making me feel so weak...

"My Queen... What is it you request of me once more?"

"... We finally got him to speak."

"You got whom to speak?"

"You remember the phosphoren who manage to escape here, correct?"

"Why... yes! It terrified me."

"He has began to talk. However, he only requests that a man named 'Hitsuo' talks to him."

"That's Lady Himari's friend, my Queen!"

"Excellent. Portal to her and request her to bring him here. We must make haste if we wish to recieve answers."

I nod. It didn't take long for Himari to bring the man I never had seen before. He was tall and very buff. He had soft yet fearsome eyes. His cyan hair matched his blue eyes.

"..."

"Queen Juno! I have brought Sir Hitsuo over. May you please tell me who this... Phosphoren is that he so wishes to see him?"

"He will not answer to us... He says that Hitsuo would know him..."

"..." He was silent. It was almost as if he knows who it already is.

"Follow me, Sir Hitsuo... We welcome you to our castle." One of the guards spoke.

He and Queen Juno walked away, disappearing from our sights as they walked towards the dungeon.

Maybe I was wrong about him...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person P.O.V.

They continued to walk until they stopped at a door.

"I warn you... We have not had to use our dungeons ever. Expect... imperfections..."

The guards opened the door to reveal a glorious room full of white. The bed was a king sized bed, full of the softest sheets. The room was decorated in an angelic way. There was a large window that showed the outside garden.

Hitsuo looked at Queen Juno. He gave her a face that looked similar to when you fart and then blame to on someone by staring at them with a disgusted face.

"I know... It's horrible! I'm ashamed to have such a dungeon."

Hitsuo could only wish this his house when he was still alive.

"... Heh... You actually brought him..."

Hitsuo froze at the familiar voice. He looked up to see the prisoner in chains.

He looked almost like Hitsuo. He had pink hair that matched his eyes. He was a lot more muscular that Hitsuo, revealed by a lack of a shirt. He wasn't in his usual Phosphoren form. He wore horns and a black tail with a heart tip.

"Good to see you again..."

Hitsuo froze, backing away. His entire body shook. He hid his face with his wings.

"I ain't gonna hurt you. I'm too busy being chained in iron and holy water... The damn bastards..."

"We have brought him in. Now answer our Queen's questions!" The guard demanded.