The Adventures of Pup (A minisode series)

As a way to take off tension and give the precious bean some fame, I'm making a few minisode about what Pup does during the day. :D

"Bum bum bummmm!! And Pup is da winnaaaa!!" The little girl cheered, jumping from her thrown, aka, the sandbox.

"And da finish act isss... Zuzu!!" She looked behind her to see Izuku passed out on the park bench. He hadn't slept for 2 days straight studying for exams.

"Oh nooo! Zuzu has been cursed by da meany evil witch! I must find da cure!!"

It was Pup's sworn duty to save her knight in shining armor from eternal slumber! She marched towards the dark woods to find the cure.

As she walked along the path covered with wildflowers and friendly fairies, she soon comes across her first obstacle: Mr. Knome and his log bridge!

He leaped forward with a croak and stopped Pup in her path.

"Ah, the child. What brings you to my land?"

"Mr. Knome! Zuzu was cursed by a meany witch! I need to find a cure!"

"A cure, you say? Why, that sounds very brave of you."

"Uhum! Do you know where a cure is?"

"Not particularly. A sleeping spell might need more than a tasty snack. You mist go visit Wilberton, my good old friend by the creek."

"That's a good idea, Mr. Knome! Oh yeah! Here! Acorns for the fee!"

She presented the handful of acorns she stuffed into her pocket on her walk there. The dashing toad greatly took them and cleared the way.

She happily skipped across the log and made her way across. She waved goodbye to her good friend.

She soon came across the dangerous icy river of the snow people. She knew this would be the place to find Wilberton.

"Mr. Ton? I need you!" Pup called out.

Soon, a very fat looking rabbit waddled from behind the trunk.

"Good gracious, child! Are you trying to get my hiding place discovered?!"

"Oh... I sorry, Mr. Ton. But Mr. Knome said you'd know where to find a cure for a sleeping spell! I reaallllyyy need it!"

"A sleeping spell? Ugh! That old toad doesn't know what he's talking about! A sleeping spell requires that you mist defeat the one who puts the curse on the victim!"

"I don't get it..."

"It means that you have to defeat the evil witch that cursed you friend."

"The meanie witch?! Do you think I'm strong enough?!"

"No. But I'll tell you yes so you can get out of my land faster."

"Where will I find the witch?"

"You can find them in a tower, about a mile from here. That way." He pointed.

"Thanks Mr. Ton!"

"It's Wilberton!!" He shouted as Pup ran off.

"Don't worry Zuzu! I'll find da cure and you will be saved!!"

. . .

She soon came across the Factory of the Abandoned and Great, aka, FA--

"Heyyy!! Naratorrr!! No bad words!"

Sorry, sorry.

Anyways, the young Pup ventured closer to the entrance. It was dark and creepy. She was scared but got over it and went inside. She grabbed a stick just in case.

"Hewo?? Is there any evil peepo here?!"

She flinched when she heard the sound of evil squawking from around the corner. She shook but tightened her grip on her weapon.

"Hiyyyyaaa!!" She jumped out.

"My goodness!! What are you doing in my domain?!"

The evil witch was a creature Pup had never heard of, but had certainly seen. It was the monster she had seen at the USJ.

"I-I've come to defeat you!! You hurt Zuzu, so now I will save him!"

"'Zuzu'?! What kind of name is that! Look, I do not have time for games and petty nonsense! You may think this is a fun game you decided to imagine, but I am no evil!"

"What do you mean?"

"Why should I tell a little girl?"

"Cauusseee... uhm... give me a minute... uhhh... oh! Cause you're alone!"

"Thank you for the reminder... Anyways, I need you to get out! I'm working."

"B-But Zuzu is asleep because of you!!"

"No he is not!"

"Uhuh! Mr. Knome told me!"

"You're confusing fiction from reality. Just go shake him and wake him up."

"Mm..." Pup puffed her cheeks and pouted. She soon had an idea.

She ran out for around ten minutes. The creature was hoping she left for good, but was heavily disappointed when she returned.

"Great..."

"I got chu a present, mr!"

"A... present...?"

"Uhum! It's acorns and berries...!"

"... You brought food...?"

"Uhum...!"

"For me?"

"That's the plan!"

"But... why?"

"Cause I wanna be friends!"

"Did you not just say you needed to defeat me?"

"Mr. Knome lies sometimes. Oh! One time, he told me to tell his wife that he was going out with friends, when he was actually with Ms. Carp down the river!"

"Ah... Well... I will... take this token of... your ally ship, as... food is scarce out there."

"Yayy!!" Pup cheered, throwing herself onto the creature. "What's your name?"

"Uh... Nomu 106..."

"Is Mr. Nomu fine?"

"Erm... yes... that sounds... very nice, actually."

"So um... how do I wake Zuzu up?"

"Ah... Let me see... I've got it! You shake them awake three times. If that doesn't work, give a pinch right... here!" It pinched her cheek.

"Thank you Mr. Nomu!"

"No problem. Now, you should be heading back now. It's starting to darken out."

"Right! Thanks again Mr. Nomu!"

She waved goodbye and made her way back. Izuku was still asleep so she did what Mr. Nomu told her to do.

When she did it, she noticed the flutter of his eyes.

"It worked!! I saved you, Zuzu!"

"Hm...? H- Huh? Oh goodness, what time is it? Shoot... Thank you for waking me, Pup. We need to head home now."

"Okay, Zuzu!"

And the day was saved, all thanks to Pup!