A Queen's Request

"UA?! H-HOW-?" I screamed

"Shh! I don't want Pup to know. She'll want to come with you." Himari whispered.

"It's not like I even want to go! I am so confused, how did I recieve a letter from the MORTAL realm anyways?!"

Himari shushed me once more vefore taking me outside. She pressed the mark of the Queen's symbol on her neck, opening a bright yellow portal.

"It will be fast, but if you have any questions, go ask Queen Juno. She will answer all of your questions."

"Mm... Alright, if you're sure." I nodded.

Himari dusted off a few places, trying to make me look a bit neater. She looked up at me, she was shorter than average.

"Please be respectful, a- and don't get in trouble!"

"I won't, Himari~san. I promise!"

"Alright... Be safe."

I sighed as i faced the portal. I took a deep breath, and walked in. When I emerged, I was right outside the throne room. Two guards drew fuard but relaxed once they noticed it was me.

"Izuku Midoriya, Queen Juno has been expecting you." One of them spoke.

I nodded, and went through the now opened door. When I walked in, I immediately noticed the Queen. She was elegant, beatiful, and a very kind hearted one aswell.

"Ah, Midoriya, my child. I have been waiting." She spoke, her posture straight, not one flaw in her appearance.

"My Queen..." I bowed on one knee, kissing the back of her hand; one of the many proper greetings for such royalty.

"I have come to address the letter you have given to me, the one lady Himari has been of use for."

"Ah, so you have recieved my message! I am at the upmost gratitude that you took the time to read such a letter."

"That is... why I came to see you. You see-" I was silenced by a finger on my lips.

"Let us take this outside, my child. We must discuss this in private." She turned to her maids and servants, her most faithful guards in shining armor.

"Leave us be for one one hour. I must discuss things no one can hear unless it is the two of us."

They all bowed and left us alone. Queen Juno grabbed my hand, gently guiding me to one of her many gardens of flowers and plants from the mortal realm. Some have even created offspring that jas mixed with cloud, making their scents fill the air more. The sweet aroma of roses and honeysuckle reminded me of elementary school, when Kacchan and I would sneak to the woods during recess and pick the honeysuckle flowers one by one to enjoy their sweet nectar. We stopped doing that when the teachers caught us, and punished us with 100 sentences telling us to never take things from the woods.

"My child, you seem distressed. Sit with me, do not be shy." Queen Juno patted an empty spot on the bench of clouds.

"Talk to me, my child. What is it that has you so worried?"

"I just have... a lot of questions, My Queen. The first time I came here after death, you told me there was no way to go back to the mortal realm, and now I am being invited to one of the best schools gor heroes in Japan? I'm no hero... I gave up that idea the day I was told I would be quirkless. I remember during my death, that I never had a place in that world... But... now I am being sent to a world that I have not been to in years? Please... My Queen, why...?"

"I understand your concerns. I have been keeping something from everyone. Only you, Lady Himari, and I have any knowledge that we have access to the mortal realm. It has veen a project of mine, ever since my husband mysteriously disappeared. I worried that possibly the Phosphoren had gotten to him, however I soon figured out that his dream of making it to the mortal realm was a success! However, we do not know of the whereabouts of him... I worry something may have happened. My child... This isn't just about you being a new experience, but a mission to find our king. You are one our most powerful children. Your raw strength is unmatched, your age is perfect for this mission! You can blend in, just as a normal high schooler!"

"I-I... I don't know, My Queen... I don't know if I'm ready to go back... A- And Pup! I can't just leave her! She'll miss me dearly, or if she knows I am going to the mortal realm, she would want to come aswell! I can't let her be in any danger, I promised Lady Himari! A- And there's also..." I paused.

"Who, my Child?"

"... No one... Nevermind. In all honesty... now that I'm explained all of this, I really can't imagine blending in like this. My hair, my eyes... the symbol you gave me! Won't that raise suspicion? And my name! I imagine those who have not heard of me might eventually figure out that I am ment to be dead!"

"That is exactly why you will do nothing to change that."

"What...?"

"It's quite simple, My Child. You will be a student at UA, posing as one with a quirk, the powers you have received as a blessing to you. If anyone asks anything, then you may use your imagination to your heart's content. However, my one rule is that you may, under no circumstances, let any information slop to the mortals. For both yours and the realm's safety, we do not need any Phosphoren knowing our plan. If any also have access to the mortal realm, them could spy on anyone, allowing them to know of King Alexander's disappearance."

"I promise! But... what about Pup? I can't leave her alone. She has bad anxiety when she is away from me. She still a child aswell! I just fear that... she will be hurt from this."

Queen Juno held my hands.

"My Child, is that all? Pup will accompany you as your classroom's helper. As long as she is quiet, she will be safe and allowed in the mortal realm."

"R-Really?"

"Yes... I want you to be as comfortable as possible during your mission."

"Thank you, My Queen!"

"Yes, of course. Now go pack! You have a bright day starting tomorrow in your new life!