Training and USJ Conflicts

"Alright, now aim where you want your output into a single frame, like this."

The Queen guided my hand to the target to where I was dead center in it.

"Relax, breathe in, and... fire!"

I let go of the stored up energy, and soon the target disappeared from existance. All that was left was a charred peice of painted target. You could barely tell what it was if you weren't there. I heard Queen Juno clap behind me.

"Wonderful, wonderful! That was beautiful, my child! Such power!"

I blushed and scratched my palms.

"Thank you, my Queen." I bowed.

"You learn quite fast, my child. Now, shall we learn hand-to-hand combat? We may start with weapons if you are into that!"

"I- I think hand-to-hand is fine for now... So, who am I fighting?"

"Me, of course!"

I choked on my spit.

"M-My Queen-! I can't... you know I'd lose!"

"Oh please, don't humble yourself! You are powerful, which is why I have been so interested in you! I will go easy on you if that makes you feel better!"

"With all do respect, my Queen, I have seen you go easy on people... Even then, you are terrifying."

"I really hope that is a complement, Izuku." She pouted. "However, if you wish, I will let you train with my guards until you are ready to face me."

"Thank you... I appreciate that."

"Wonderful! We will get started right away!"

.  .  .

"Phew..." I wiped away the sweat from my forehead as another guard dropped to the ground in defeat.

"Wonderful! They score is now Izuku 10, and Guards 3! Wonderful job, everyone! Guards, you may rest now, and please have the next few days off!"

Queen Juno gracefully fell from her spectating throne, floating down in front of me. Her smile brings me happiness.

"Your training has been so well, my child. Do you think you will be able to battle me?" She asked as I followed her to the throne room.

"I'm not sure... Hopefully after a few more weeks."

"Hm! Well, I can definitely tell you have been getting stronger. Your physique is definitely following you in your training. You have even started growing out of your gowns. It makes me wonder if your classmates will recognize you!" She chuckled.

I will admit I have changed. I've decided to tie my hair back in a braid to keep it out of my eyes. I've developed muscles all over my body from every kind of training Queen Juno put me through. It's made wearing angelic robes difficult to now fit in, so I did a little adjusting, and made my new pitfit a bit aerodynamic and easy to move around it.

 It's made wearing angelic robes difficult to now fit in, so I did a little adjusting, and made my new pitfit a bit aerodynamic and easy to move around it